Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited

Hi there....just wondering if I qualify to be a Snr Bonesmartie yet.........?? Thank you! X


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
@Hoppy Nanny, I do believe you qualify---see below:

The Rules of the Club
1. applicants must have a membership of not less than 6 months with not less than 150 posts
2. a record of regularly offering support, comfort and encouragement and informative posts to other members


Benefits offered to members
1. a post icon showing membership
2. a post icon showing if hip or knee
3. access to a private Sr. BoneSmarties Club House forum

If you are interested, please pm either @Josephine or @Jamie.
 
Thanks for the tag, Judy. I'll PM her an invitation.
 
I don't think I will qualify until next month because of the 6 month requirement. But, I'd love to be a senior if you will have me.

@wberry


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes, Angel....you do qualify. Would you like to join the clubhouse? It's not particularly active right now, but I'd be happy to add you as a member if you would like.
 
Dear Angel,

You have been added to the Senior BoneSmarties Club. Membership is a privilege offered to members who, by their continuing participation in the BoneSmart Forum, have shown a special commitment to the forum and its new members by regularly posting and offering support, comfort and encouragement and informative posts to newer members. It is in appreciation of that commitment that this club has been formed - at the special request of our CEO Richard Warner - to show management's appreciation and offer something a little extra to those members.

The requirements include
The Rules of the Club
1. Applicants must have a membership of not less than 6 months with a total of not less than 150 posts
2. Applicants should have a record of regularly offering support, comfort and encouragement and informative posts to newer members
3. Membership will be forfeited if there is
~~~ 3a. A gap of 8 weeks without visiting the site
~~~ 3b. Less than 5 posts per week for 8 weeks
3c. A consensus among the BoneSmart staff that the member's posts are no longer meeting the club standards

Benefits offered to members
1. A post icon in your profile block showing membership in the Senior BoneSmarties Club
2. A post icon in your profile block showing if the member is hip or knee patient or both
3. Access to a Senior BoneSmarties Club house forum for special notices and conversations among the club members

Everything for your membership should be active now. So please check your profile for the two new icons. If you mouse hover over each, it will show information about your TKR and the date you joined the Senior BoneSmarties Club. Then go to the Senior BoneSmarties Clubhouse thread in the Social Forum and make sure you can view the threads there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the club!!!
 
Sorry I'm just seeing this tonight!!! Our BoneSmarties Club hasn't been very active lately, but I will add you to the club so that you can have the nifty little icons in your profile box.
 
I just found this - had always thought Sr. Bonesmarties got there by longevity. Perhaps others did as well. It seems they are wonderful supporters of all in recovery (or preparation). I did not know we could apply. I would like to, if you feel my comments are appropriate, though I should note I am about to leave for vacation for a couple of weeks....
 
Sorry about that but Jamie's been otherwise occupied of late. I'll see to it directly.
 
@sistersinhim, all done - you should be able to see the BoneSmarties Clubhouse now!

@NightQuilter, all done for you too! Don't think we've ever had someone with all four icons up together!
 
Thanks so much Josephine! I'm not sure if having all 4 icons is a good thing or bad, but I certainly feel so much better than had I none!
 
Thank you, @Josephine! How do I get to the Senior Clubhouse. When I search the only thing that comes up is how to be a member of the club.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:wave:@sistersinhim and @NightQuilter! I'm glad there are some other new members like me. :bow:Night quilter I'm in awe of your totally bionic legs! I think I should get two 'K' s since I had a YKR and revision of the same knee within 8 months! :rotfl: I think it's time to get a secret handshake as part of the bone smarties!
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom