Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited

We can't have you breaking a vow of secrecy! How about this one then?

[Bonesmart.org] Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited
 
I'm please to see that I am now be a member of the Senior Society [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I noticed that the word Senior had appeared underneath my name. Does that mean I have been promoted to a different rank in BS?
 
@Mazza The senior status just has to do with how many posts you have made. The Bonesmartie club is a bit different , you have to request being admitted, and then you have to be accepted. The "club" gives you access to a private forum category, that some discuss other things, life, pets, etc.. It also gives you new special icons on your profile. Just a bit of extra fun... :)

Hope that helps
 
Thank you @dianehelen. I hadn't understood that about the Bonesmartie club. Confusion is a fine thing with me at the present!
I'd be quite happy to be considered as a member if others thought I had the correct potential
 
You meet the qualifications to join the Senior BoneSmarties Club, Mazza. I'll take care of setting you up. This is a special thing we do for members who have chosen to stay around the forum and help others after their surgery and recovery.
 
Could I be considered as well please

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Sure......I'll work on your memberships this weekend and let you both know when they are active.
 
I had a bit of a delay in getting this done, but I'm working on it now and you both should be members within an hour.
 
Thanks Jaime

Appreciated

Hope to keep more active now than ever

A friend of mine is getting a tkr tommorow
 
Great! I hope you've advised your friend to join you here on BoneSmart!
 
@Dawni and @Dearjr - welcome!!! Wonderful people on here and it is so good to see the wisdom and support they (and now you) impart to others on their threads.
 
Back
Top Bottom