Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited

Welcome all new comers. Come to the clubhouse and get to know us and you too. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited
robynhood! Pat it's great to have you aboard. You'll be wonderful asset.
 
robynhood Look on your front page where the Social is. when you click on it, It should also have two now. If this doesn't work page one of the advisors. Welcome. Tashia
 
You can find a link to the BoneSmartie Club House under the SOCIAL tab at the top of the page. Please let us know if you don't see it.

Welcome to the BoneSmarties's Club!!!
 
Jamie, the club is an excellent idea. BS goes from strength to strength. One thing. I notice the emphasis is on helping newcomers. This sorta implies those who have been around a while will get less support. I do hope not. The new Club Members are people who previously supported everybody, irrespective of how long they had been on BS. I'd hate to think that in future, they'd be so busy meeting club criteria in respect of newcomers that long-termers missed out. Might the criteria be tweeked to avoid this happening.
 
I'm so sorry that I'm just now seeing your post!!!

We absolutely intend to support those who have been on the forum for a while in addition to making the newcomers feel welcome and want to stay with us. I went back to look at the criteria as set up initially and you are correct that the wording focuses more on responses to new members rather than overall support. Let me talk this over with Josephine and we'll see if some changes are appropriate. I appreciate that you brought this to our attention because we certainly intend to support ALL BoneSmarties!!
 
Good call, Carol, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have changed to wording to "all other members".
 
I hope that when I'm here 6 month (I have 3 more to go) I can join this. While my journey hasn't been easy the one thing I can say consistently is the love and support has helped me more than anything. I'd love to be able to provide that to someone new or in need of the support that was so kindly shown to me!!!

I try to help when I can....even if its just to say good luck or whatever! This site has been such a great place!
 
You bet you can join!!! And if we miss the magic date when you are qualified to be a Senior BoneSmartie, don't hesitate to let Jo and I know. We'll take care of it immediately. We don't have anything that automatically tells us when someone reaches eligibiity, so we do have to depend on members to notify us sometimes.....
 
Hi - I'm past the time and I'm hoping to get back more active on this board and would love to be able to use my expirence (though it was rough) to help others understand the ups and downs of this! Hard to believe I've been here almost a year!

Thanks again for all the love and support you all give!
 
Have I joined? Said I don't have permission to start a new thread. Did miss something!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm not Jo, but I can sure take care of getting you in the BoneSmarties Club. You definitely qualify!!!
 
You're in!!! You now have icons and you should be able to access the BoneSmartie Clubhouse forum under the Social tab.
 
Yes....you should see a link for the BoneSmarties Clubhouse. I checked your account and noticed a box that should have been ticked and wasn't. I've fixed it, so please look again and let me know. So sorry....I must have forgotten to check that box when I set up your account.
 
Back
Top Bottom