Sr. BoneSmartie's Club - Applications Invited

You do a fine job of it! Hope you're with us a long time!!!
 
Welcome its so great to have you here. You really give me hope. Tashia
 
Hi, Toni!!! I'm glad you're interested in the BoneSmarties Club. I'll take care of getting you installed. You'll know you're a member when you see the icons appear in your profile.
 
Done! Let me know if you can see the BoneSmarties Club House - look on the forum home page down by Social Room........
 
I'll say! I take it you have read the T&Cs in post #1?
 
Welcome to the new members. You are so welcome. Tashia
 
Josephine Jamie I would love to be a member of the club but not sure if im eliegible as I do not have a medical background but I feel I can advise and welcome new members on general topics of TKR. I will await your reply.
 
Did you read the requirements in the opening post of this thread?
 
Well, then you will know no medical experience is needed apart from the personal type! :wink:

And voila! you are a BoneSmartie club member! :yay:
 
Back
Top Bottom