ski_bum
senior
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2021
- Messages
- 325
- Age
- 78
- Gender
- Male
- Country
Canada
I need help Please. I might be crazy but I'm not stupid, well at least I don't think so, lol.
I had right TKR June 10, 2021. Booked for second knee mid Sept. but a little hesitant.
I have clicked where it says follow on others which is of interest to me and my recovery including Sisterpat.
I don't get any update or new notices.
Often I go to the Home site and wonder through sometimes find several new posts and find very interesting.
Could someone please give me a little help?
Thank you in advance.
I had right TKR June 10, 2021. Booked for second knee mid Sept. but a little hesitant.
I have clicked where it says follow on others which is of interest to me and my recovery including Sisterpat.
I don't get any update or new notices.
Often I go to the Home site and wonder through sometimes find several new posts and find very interesting.
Could someone please give me a little help?
Thank you in advance.


We were young and not rich, so there didn’t seem much point in spending money for another one that he would only wear on occasion. I decided I’d rather have a good marriage and no ring, as compared to the opposite, though I’m always a bit sad at a wedding when they do the ring part. Oh well, life is not perfect.