JusticeRider
Insider
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2022
- Messages
- 850
- Age
- 48
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Sooo glad to hear this, ski_bum! That’s great news!
United States
United Kingdom

Canada@JamieGreat news about the lack of infection. So happy for you! You may find things improving with some more time and your work with a good therapist. Sometimes it just takes a while for everything to settle completely. It's why we tell people to give their new joints a full year.
United StatesI am so jealous.... I've been waiting for conditions to improve here so I can feel more comfortable about skiing. We have almost no winter this year. The temps have been only marginal for snowmaking and my local resorts aren't fully opened. So glad to read that there's no infection.@SkiBum
Good Morning from Silver Star Mountain Resort, Vernon BC. Canada.
A nice relaxing run away from the Crowds and lunch time.
Knees are working, still some pain, mostly when I take my skis off, lol.
Tomorrow visit with the Surgeon to get results of the Biopsy.
Hope you are skiing, 55 days of skiing this season.
Don
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bhZxLmSZDkS9FTxi9
Canada@SkiBumI am so jealous.... I've been waiting for conditions to improve here so I can feel more comfortable about skiing. We have almost no winter this year. The temps have been only marginal for snowmaking and my local resorts aren't fully opened. So glad to read that there's no infection.@SkiBum
Good Morning from Silver Star Mountain Resort, Vernon BC. Canada.
A nice relaxing run away from the Crowds and lunch time.
Knees are working, still some pain, mostly when I take my skis off, lol.
Tomorrow visit with the Surgeon to get results of the Biopsy.
Hope you are skiing, 55 days of skiing this season.
Don
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bhZxLmSZDkS9FTxi9
United States
CanadaLayla, Thanks for asking.How's the ski season going in Canada? How is life? How are you?
I hope all is well and you're enjoying your time on the slopes.
A great month of March to you!
@ski_bum
Canada
United Kingdom
United States
But at least they are making a huge effort to figure it out. I wish my own issues had this much firepower directed at them.Multiple doctors poking / prodding, assessing and evaluating, then scratching their heads in uncertainty must feel overwhelming at times.
CanadaLayla, thank you. You are the best.