Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

Makes me want to get the left side done shortly after, in case this OS that I am using for my right retires...
 
Makes me want to get the left side done shortly after, in case this OS that I am using for my right retires...

I'm seeing the same surgeon since I had great results, so I totally get your concern. Don't be afraid to ask them if they still intend to be practicing for a while. :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] Sequin98's Pre-op Journey
:SUNsmile:
I intend to wear it every day!!!
 
That's awesome and you soon will be Killin' It! Order up....
@sequin98
 
various pictures are flitting thro my mind, Mojo :scaredycat:
 
Whoo hooo!!! I can do it now...so what, a year post op I should be able to do it?
 
Doing it right now...but not on the floor
I was sitting on the bed..
Sure you will @sequin98 .
I think I may have been able to do prior to my BTHR, with clenched teeth and tears running down my face. Kind of like just trying to sleep comfortably.
Thankful you still have good flexibility and your hip issues haven't kept you from doing some of the things many of us found impossible to manage.
 
I could sit cross-legged within a few months after first THR - now just waiting to be able to do it again! Just need this darn muscle/tendon to fix itself.
 
Hmmm.....I've never been able to sit cross-legged properly....even as a child I was the one sitting on the floor in Assembly with my ankles crossed and my knees pointing upwards, being told to put my knees flat like everyone else :blush: There's never been any suggestion of a skeletal problem such as Protrusio or impingement, so guess I just was particularly unfit/inflexible

@Josephine is this common in children? I'm talking about primary school age, 5 or 6
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom