Guest viewing is limited

TKR SeptemberZen's Bionic Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is in the lower leg some on both sides. The PT locked at the muscles in the quads and lower legs. Like you he said it will take time to develop them back.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sitting reading this after two busy days Friday first day back all day and then went clothes shopping today and I have same issue shooting pains going out from knee and down outside of leg


20/01/2015
 
Mine is in one spot on the outside, plus it's slightly swollen. I have a bench height chair in addition to my regular. I also ice several times at work.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Here is my foot roller. Not only does it massage my foot, but it keeps my operative knee moving so it doesn't stiffen up:
[Bonesmart.org] SeptemberZen's Bionic Journey




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'd sell my soul for a winning lottery ticket right now....or at least a job where I could work from home. Tired. Achy. Frustrated. Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment.

Will be back as soon as I shake off this mood.

Thanks, ya'll.
 
Sweetheart, I feel so sorry. It's easy to get depressed with this stage of our recuperation. We are hear for you. Try taking a warm bath, take your mess and get off your feet. Maybe a glass of wine could help too.


Brenda
 
It gets better. I've been standing on my feet for 45 minutes. My bus is late and have no idea where it is or when it's coming. Could my luck be any worse today....
 
Now that stinks. Hope you get home soon. At least it's not raining and my knee just loves the weather.
Get home and just relax.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hugs to you SZ...I hope you are on your way home now......please let us know when ya make it home ♡♡♡
 
Thanks! ♡ Appreciate ALL the good thoughts and boy, did I need them.

The bus was an HOUR late. I was going to take the train but it takes longer than the express bus. "Express" bus -- ha! Will take the train next Saturday.

This recovery is turning me into a VERY cranky person!
 
Just keep pressing, we will make it through.
Sorry your bus was late, always something to make or ruin your day.
But you made it in the long run, glad you got home. Time to enjoy your days off.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Now you have reached your weekend, correct? Time to sit back and just elevate and ice! The housework can wait! You need to recoup from what was a bad week for you and I am sending you some healing mojo so next week will be better.
I'm returning to work for 6 hours this week and instead of going in for 8, I'll start at 9. I figure that extra hour will make a difference :)
Enjoy your Sunday SZ!


Brenda
 
Definitely taking it easy. I slept a good part of the day and watched a bunch of documentaries on HBO-GO with my feet up.

Really wish I could have another month at home, but since that's not gonna happen, I'm gonna try to stop being a baby about it and just try to pace myself.
 
You are soo getting the look..... Aye a baby who weeks aftrr major surgery walks stands and works for hours, if thats being babyish I dont want to think what the strong new yorkers dooo. You have been given a wake up call girl and best thing that last post said was pace. Ok look over.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Slow and steady, if you can sit then sit. Rest when you can, if you can take some ice, take it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom