Guest viewing is limited

TKR SeptemberZen's Bionic Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also works very well on sore muscles!

sent from my Galaxy 4
 
@AThom10731 I think you will find the paint roller helpful. Are you preparing for a second knee surgery? Best of luck to you. Love the puppy pic in your profile.
 
Ladies, this is SeptemberZen's recovery thread. Please can we stay on track and talk about her recovery? Thank you.
 
Ok,wondering if these are IT band issues after all. Whatever it is, it's so painful I can hardly stand it.

The pain comes when I move my leg. It only happens when I'm sitting, especially if I've been sitting for a while.

I could be sitting there, doing nothing and decide to adjust my leg slightly. All of a sudden, there's a blinding pain behind and just below knee, sometimes going toward the hamstring, sometimes radiating down the shin, sometimes it's all around the leg just below the knee.

When it hits, it's at a Level 8 or 9, and if I can adjust my leg slightly, straightening it a little, or moving it an inch, the pain subsides almost immediately, and then there's just a little residual soreness from the acute pain. Most often, there's no pain at all once I adjust my leg.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? ?
Let's ask @Josephine for her advice.
 
When it hits, it's at a Level 8 or 9, and if I can adjust my leg slightly, straightening it a little, or moving it an inch, the pain subsides almost immediately, and then there's just a little residual soreness from the acute pain. Most often, there's no pain at all once I adjust my leg.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? ?
Very much so. IT band pain for sure.
 
Zen
My OS sent me to PT for hip bursitis. He says IT band issue. I had my first session last week. Sorry about your issues. I feel a pinch after walking 5 or so minutes.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Zen how are you?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom