KathyD
junior member
Hi SarahBee,
You had your THR on my mother's 93rd birthday - a lucky day for both of you! You seem to be doing well and have a great attitude. I was so freaked out after my first hip replacement that I think it delayed my recovery a bit. My second hip was much better. I joke that if I had a third hip, I'd have it down pat!
You had your THR on my mother's 93rd birthday - a lucky day for both of you! You seem to be doing well and have a great attitude. I was so freaked out after my first hip replacement that I think it delayed my recovery a bit. My second hip was much better. I joke that if I had a third hip, I'd have it down pat!
United States
.Not totally true.... There is gentle movement and stretching and it all feels good! I was just soooo anticipating the worst that I am thrilled with my assigned activities! 

say it isn't so
My hips were young....and authentic 
Some days are harder than others to get started even after mugs of coffee. Big sigh!


