THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

Restless night. Arrgghh! Having a little discomfort which I attribute to sitting too long at dinner yesterday. We cushioned the chair but the same position seems to have done me in. Achy.

Getting ready for the ultrasound this morning. Would rather not but never mind. Would like to go back to sleep instead.
 
Hope your appointment eases your mind. Sorry you had a restless night. Let us know how it goes please. Absolutely stunned you put on pants without a stick. I am so not there yet. Impressive flexibility!!
 
No, the technician did the US but they aren't allowed to say anything. It is then read by a radiologist/doctor who will report to my PCP. PCP said she would let me know as soon as she gets the report. I won't hear from the cardiovascular folks. Just a bill. :heehee:
 
I've come to the conclusion that "no news is good news. " I have heard nothing so I must not need to rush to the ER. Slightly annoyed but.....

In other news, I began my neighborhood walks with my PT today. Twice a day to build strength and confidence. Did not realize how hesitant I am outside my little domain.
 
I agree you are likely okay to go with "no news is good news" but I also find that very annoying. Would it really be such a huge task to make a quick call and let someones's anxiety come in off the cliff?

I feel the same outside; a little outside of my comfort zone. I notice every noise, magnified, etc. I also try to rush because I don't want neighbours coming out to ask questions and keep me standing there. :)
 
Agreed on no news is good news or they certainly would have called right away. I also agree with the neighbor thing @Carriemay60 , I hate that! I don't want anyone staring or doing the idle chit-chat when I'm leaning on a walker or cane! I sound like a mean old lady......:loll:
 
We live on a double cul de sac... everyone will be watching me and my walks! That being said... I have a nice view of the cul de sac from my bed so I’ll be doing my fair share of nosying in the next week or two!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Well, finally, they found me worthy of knowing what my ultrasound didn't show. No blood clots, which I really already knew because little men in white coats didn't show up to whisk me away to the hospital.

My recovery continues unabated. Onward and upward :egypdance:
 
Fabulous @SarahBee
You can get on with your recovery now..
The first time I went for a walk it took me 45 minutes to get 100 yards.. all the neighbours came out to see how I was.. bless them... had to go & have a lie down afterwards...
I felt quite vulnerable the first few times.. was glad hubby was there but now I can get to the beach on my own with ease.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom