THR Sandpiper sails over to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
nmay51 can you even believe that we are almost one whole week into healing???!!! The days and weeks leading up were tough but I have been pleasantly surprised since how good things have been progressing. Glad you are doing good as well. The rest does help.
 
Poppet no worries! I understand the importance of the rest , elevate, ice, medicate!
 
Hi all! I read something about the elmoreoil and I went to the link to order. The shipping is $24.99 but free on orders over $50.00 but it won't take off my shipping even tho i order over $50. Did anyone elae run into this problem? Also someone mentioned ordering a sample on here. I couldn't find a sample size. Anybody else have any luck?
 
sandpiper, Just wanted to let you know that I love your new avatar--unique and colorful. It's fun to change them from time to time. You sound so upbeat and cheerful. So happy that things are going so well for you.
 
bottomshollow. Thank you! I saw everyone else was changing avatars so I decided to make a new one but wanted to keep the sandpiper. I feel amazingly well! I'm so fortunate! Counting my many blessings! Among them, all of you new friends here at BS!!! :-)
 
sandpiper The Elmore Oil is if you spend $65 or more free shipping in the US only. As far as the free sample it is on the homepage it'll say free sample click on that and fill in your info (I would do that before ordering) as I believe you'll get a code in an email for a discount.
 
:yes!: this time last week I was in the OR! Can't believe it's been a week
already!!! So glad it's behind me!!
 
Meggzie,Jojool. Let's see if this works. If so, this is our lovely girl "rhythm"
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 111
What is this Elmore oil for, make me kind of even with the rest of the zippers that i have on me. Will have to admit this is the first time with staples not sure how that one will look like. I know for some people it is different but i wear my scales with pride. AND this scar on my hip has a life lesson to go with it. Peace be with you
 
sandpiper, Happy Anniversary :yahoo:
What a difference a week makes, eh??? I certainly have had my challenges, but for the most part, It's been all about the healing. Every day gets a bit better. I'm showering, doing my exercises, drinking lots of water, and spending most of my time with ice, in the horizontal position surrounded by pillows, my computer, phone, and remote controls. I feel like such a slacker!!! :whistle:

Nancy
 
Silly me, I almost forgot that... Can I still blame the faux pas on the medication I'm taking? :cheers:

I just hate the tiara marks on the side of my head... what's up with that, anyway :snork:
 
nmay51. I agree!!! Tiaras are just simply annoying! The prince charming part of being a princess is ok tho!!! I guess for now we had better just leave our chastity belts on huh? (I said....FOR NOW!
 
I'll go back to the swing in my step... that comes first, then Prince Charming(s) :) , then we'll discuss the need for a chasity belt... I'd just like to have the dilemma as an option :heehee:... I can just imagine the possibilities.

Nancy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom