Guest viewing is limited

THR Sandpiper sails over to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas @sandpiper! So good to hear your update and hear how well your transition to work went. I think you and your OS handled it just right. Not only are you working longer hours than most people do, it's chasing little ones around ... a very physically demanding job. I'm sorry for the numbskull comments you have to endure, but I think people just have their preconceived notions about this surgery and nothing except firsthand experience will dislodge them. I hope your headaches have subsided. Maybe some of it is the underlying stress you were feeling about going back to work. Please take care and check in when you are able to, to let us know how you are. Here's to a wonderful 2014 to you and yours!
 
Hi there @sandpiper, lovely to hear from you and to read that your recovery is going well.

I smiled when I read the explanation you gave to your non understanding colleagues, it just about mirrored mine, still does to a degree at 2+ years when I have a stiff day.. They really don't get it!

I notice you rallied a few of the warrior girls, I hope we hear from them, it would be especially nice if we could all get together for a short while on the online New Years Eve party thread I have started in the social room.

Take care and look after yourself, you do have a demanding job :) xx
 
[Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side
bottomshollow
 
Hi all of my dear friends!! So sorry I missed the New Year's Eve party! I was babysitting my granddaughter. We had a movie date to see frozen in 3D then watched the ball drop
at midnight. She was feeling a bit left out since her mom was out so I didn't want to divert attention away from her. Her parents are divorcing and it's been hard for her. I hope 2014 brings all of you health and much happiness! I'm proud to know and be a part of this wonderful BS family! Since it's only 9:40 am I 'll pass on the bubbly but top my coffee mug ( cheers!) to all if you!!!:beer:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom