THR Sandpiper sails over to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandpiper nmay51 hippie sistahs, congratulations on four weeks! May ever week get better and better :)

I need to set something straight here:rotfl: The Blubber Fairy has indeed visited me, but I in no way resemble her:rotfl: :loll: (back two pages, and I lost my quotes so I forget who was even in the conversation there, :rolleyes: )
 
zauberflöte. How about this?
[Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side
 
zauberflöte. Ha! That last fairy will dispense any rumors of you with excess blubber! Ha!! Then there is this one... [Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side ...or... [Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side ...or.... [Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side :)
 
nmay51 I had such a normal day today ( except for the fact that I didn't go to work). I cleaned my bathroom, did laundry, walked the dog, started dinner.... Of course it helps to be able to take little breaks in between but it's so nice to get on with life!!! How was your day? Are you a realtor? It sounds like it from some of your posts but I wasn't quite sure.
 
sandpiper zauberflöte When I hear "Blubber Fairy" I picture the three fairies in Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, flying around with their wands casting spells! I do not picture zauberflöte.
If you can fly around and cast spells zauberflöte please visit me - I could use some magic right about now! :)
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Sandpiper sails over to the other side
    Unknown.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 98
ByGosh most definitely zauberflote looks much more like one of mine. I just copied the images from the internet to my photos then clicked upload a file!
 
sandpiper nmay51 hippie sistahs, congratulations on four weeks! May ever week get better and better :)​

zauberflöte, a belated Thank You! I feel better and better. I definitely feel my endurance getting better too. I'm still icing, resting, elevating and taking 650 mgs. of Tylenol Arthritis three times a day. I'm also doing so much more. Yesterday I washed my windows and mirrors in the house. Not all of them, but as most of them... inside and out. I got on a step stool with a handle to get up high. A little ironic as a ladder is what began my healing and recovery journey. After I did what I could do, I rested the rest of the day. Today, I feel strong and happy and my windows look awesome!!!:yes!:

Thanks again,
Nancy
 
nmay51 I had such a normal day today ( except for the fact that I didn't go to work). I cleaned my bathroom, did laundry, walked the dog, started dinner.... Of course it helps to be able to take little breaks in between but it's so nice to get on with life!!! How was your day? Are you a realtor? It sounds like it from some of your posts but I wasn't quite sure.​

sandpiper, well it must have been something in the air, because I got the cleaning but too. It all started with taking the toilet seat riser with handles off my toilet. I graduated from the attractive seat riser to the standard toilet yesterday :happydance: That graduation caused a little cleaning frenzy. I hadn't been able to clean prior to surgery because of the pain. I downloaded a cleaning chart that has me (and the other adults living here) doing a chore a day. I put up a calendar and we all have our chore days. Hopefully, the cleaning won't end up all being on my days...:what:

I too am finally feeling a little more normal every day. I can't remember what normal feels like though, but I certainly feel better than I have in 18 months. :yes!:

I am a realtor, and I'm getting ready for a new listing. I'm busy preparing for it. I'll meet with my customers' tonight. I was at the house at 9:00 Monday morning getting professional pictures done and taking room measurements. Tomorrow I'll be busy putting it in the computer and paperwork, paperwork, paperwork! :scratch:

Let me know how today is after your burst of cleaning energy!!

Nancy
 
sandpiper Hmmmmm To get my photos, I dragged the image onto the desktop, then I clicked upload a file. I'll have to figure out your way, as it's definately better than mine! Thanks for the info.

nmay51 I love that! "Fun Sized Fairy" ! You're too funny.:heehee: Very cute...

Sorry to say, I'm not much better, but at least I'm not much worse, right? I'm still working on it, though. There's hope, I know it. Thank you for your concern. :friends:

I'm glad you're doing great. I could use some of your cleaning bug here! And I like the cleaning chart idea. That's how I do it - a little bit at a time, and what doesn't need disinfecting, like a bathroom, or kitchen, can wait (dusting, for instance.) Whatever I can get help with, like the bath tub, I don't do. It seems to be working out ok - no one's complained yet!
Good luck with your house listing!
 
ByGosh. You are so positive even though you have every reason to be down and out. I wish there was an overnight quick fix!! What is the next course of action? They must do something to relieve your pain! I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this! I'm stepping up the prayers! We need to get you feeling like your old self.... Your pre hip pain self!!!
 
Hey, sandpiper...nothing yet, but I'm seeing the OS tomorrow to find out what we're gonna do with my left hip....watch this space! :wink:
 
Hi there sandpiper, sounds good that you were able to spend the weekend with your mom. No earth shattering news here with me. I continue to have moments when first starting to walk while in the house, that I forget about my hip.
Hope your doing well.
 
I HATE that Blubberfairy. Every time I see her coming I blast her with Raid, but pretty soon I see her buzzing around again -- especially if I am eating something really good, like chocolate cake!! Fortunately I keep that can of Raid handy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom