TKR Sandi's knees, take 2

What a wonderful trip! And good knee to top it off. Can't ask for more than that!
 
thanks for posting the pics ~ beautiful scenery and lovely pic of you, your daughter and niece. congratulations on persevering and keeping up with all that walking and driving.
 
Hey guys, I am trying to think of a good title for my thread after I have the next knee replaced on 8/8. There are some really creative people on here and I would love to hear some ideas. Thanks for the help :loveshwr:
 
How about Sandi's second time around? Sandi take 2? Sandi's Second?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Yes, @zakmick , gosh! I am trying to keep calm about it, but I keep finding myself getting scared.:beg:

@nensi , those are all good ideas, thanks.:tada: I think I am leaning towards Sandi take 2. Any other ideas anyone?
 
@sandi4213 , what a fabulous trip and victory for your knee! Whoohoo, you bring hope to all of us laggards, lol!

Hmmm, new title for Round 2, eh? Some people name their knees after famous couples which is lots of fun. I can think of a few, like "Liz and Dick, " or "Sonny & Cher," or "Bonnie and Clyde." A play on words is also fun, like "Kneed Again!" Twice as Kneedy also comes to mind. But, and this is most important, it has to resonate with you!
 
Ugh. I feel YA on going back and starting over. At least you got your fun weekend in first!
 
New title for part 2... hmmmm.....
Since the board members often refer to the recovery as a marathon how about using that theme? Mara and Thon... or
Sandi's 2nd run to Athens.
or using your name Sandi to play with that.
Sandi's footprints... or the like:
Sandi's beach walk.
 
You guys have so much creativity on names. I loved your pictures Sandi and thanks for sharing your weekend. It sounds like such a great trip! I won't attempt to top any of the ideas given for your thread name!
 
The weekend was lots of fun and very relaxing. I am now planning the trip my daughter, her 5 girl's, her niece, and I are taking to AS in a week. Yes, I am totally crazy. We are going to visit family we left back there and deliver one granddaughter to her mom as she opted to stay and finish her last 2 years of school there instead of moving to Idaho with us. We will also be dropping the niece back to her parents.

We will also be visiting family in .CA and OR. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 2500 + miles. Did I mention I was crazy? That trip will be the last hurrah before surgery.
 
Thanks for all the good ideas for my new thread name. I will be mulling them over to see what fits. You guys are really creative. :thankyou:
 
You will be so busy, that you won't have a chance to get worried about what is coming up! You'll have a great time!
 
That sounds like a great girls trip!!

Some great ideas for your thread rename too [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just got back from my pre-surgery appointment for August 8 surgery. The PA said I was very easy. :heehee: I got scripts for meds and hibiclens. Now I need to work on getting my head ready. I know my knee is ready :groan:
 
Yay! Not too much longer to wait. It will feel great to have 2 bionic knees.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom