RubyWhitesocks
junior member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2021
- Messages
- 53
- Age
- 63
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
I don't know if there is anyone on here who has had the experience I went through today, where I overdid it just a bit because I was up early and had a late afternoon PT session, but it was such a nice cool morning where I couldn't resist taking the longest walk I've taken outside since my left TKR surgery. I feel like I am pushing myself to get the left knee and leg as fit as possible in order to have it become my good leg on the 13th when I have my right TKR. Every day I'm pushing it just a little bit, but I think I need to be a bit more laid back tomorrow. Generally, I have purposefully taken it a bit easier on myself on days where PT is scheduled, figuring I'd do the hard work under supervision, but I keep getting good reports and don't want to slack off. Went from 113 on flexion last week to 116, and the goal is 120, so I'm making progress. I think I just need to be kind to myself because man am I sore tonight. Took a pain pill and getting ready to go to bed. I guess it will all work out, just need to be a little more careful.