TKR Rita's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita, this what I should have put in my post for you about your "jiving."
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
Rain, sleet, & snow here today and temp staying below freezing---but Tuesday they say it will be 64F---then cool off again. Crazy winter weather!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
It's freezing here in Yorkshire - more snow tonight ............. but did I mention Tenerife? Next Friday! :happydance:
Wow Rita, you're going to the Island? How long are you going for? Is this the first your going there? I had never heard of it before so I Google it. It looks like a fun place! :thumb: I hope you have a great time!
 
Dont rub it in i am not going to canaries till march but going to lanzarotte.Have a good time leave some sun,my daughter just rang she is cold she has been in Cancun Mexico all week some people have good jobs.
 
And I'm going to Gran Canaria in March! What a shame we're not on the same island at the same time!
Have a great time !
 
I might be on your island in march i am waiting for new roof on house ,builder rang today cancelling because of weather have to do later now,holiday not fully booked yet till roof done.Nearly as bad as waiting for tkr that was cancelled 3 times.
 
Rita, congratulations on your newest granddaughter! What a joy! And enjoy Tenerife. We go to Florida on the 23rd for two weeks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom