TKR Rita's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary Rita. Boy the time does go by quickly, even though there were many, many nights where we watched the clock tick the minutes away. Glad that is behind us and we both are moving forward.
 
It is exactly 2 years ago today that I was at the Walk in Centre in Sheffield with excruciating left knee pain. Had to abandon cooking xmas lunch the previous day the pain was so bad. It was all very sudden & scary :boohoo: NOT a Happy Christmas! Now here I am 2 years later MENDED :dancy:, a very Happy Christmas this year. Thanks everyone for your support & encouragement. Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. See you at the party (wish it was 'for real')
God Bless, Rita x
 
Bet you have had lots of ups and downs in the last two years but its nice to hear of the happy outcome. Hopefully I will have a better Christmas next year and stories like yours leep me going. HAPPY CHRISTMAS
 
Now here I am 2 years later MENDED , a very Happy Christmas this year.

How fantastic, Rita!
Congratulations! What great news! I was a few weeks ahead of you in having surgery on my right knee and notice the difference on my own knee too!
Have a wonderful New Year with your new knee!
 
Rita, I love your new avatar! You both look so very happy! I'm so happy that your new knee allowed you to have a very Merry Christmas! Just think of all the great things this New Year will bring! :friends:

Stay well my friend and may the New Year bring you good health and happiness! :thumb:
 
hi is that snow behind you glad you are doing well ,today was christmas day for us kids got a couple of nerf guns they fire foam darts daughter told me so grandad this big kid bought one ,we went down to scouts hut and i was nearly running round like a 40 year old had a great time and now resting before tommorow we can always have a virtual party .
 
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
Really like you new avatar---great pic of you and your hubby. I am so pleased for you that the holidays were once again the fun and pleasure they are meant to be.
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
Thanks everyone for compliments about the pic - just thought it was more seasonal. (It is snow - but not from this year!)
Richard, what a great xmas gift, don't even know what a nerf gun is but is sounds like fun, wish my granddaughters had them! So glad you can run around with them, it's a real treat.
 
hi back home in yorkshire now whats this about jiving thought that came from usa and they dont know its dancing,But have you tried the new craze my grandaughter loves it, gangham style finally found a dance a rusty bucket grandad can do arnt kids great i call it grandad style
 
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
Style, smyle----who cares as long as you're dancing!!!! Sounds like to had fun, fun, fun!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
Happ New Year Rita! I like that you were jiving, awesome! Keep on jiving, kiddo!

I wish you and yours the best in health and happiness this year!:friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom