TKR Rita's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
am excited - have just printed off a map of USA & am going to plot you all (well lots of you anyway). UK is so tiny compared to USA you must think we are neighbours!
ps - knee ok x
 
Rita that's great! I am in Long Beach California. Long Beach is 30 miles south from Los Angeles. Between LA and San Diego. This is fun. I hope you can take a photo of the map for us!
 
Was feeling a bit despondant this morning about my 'perceived' leg length difference but do you knw what? After a delicious roast lamb dinner + 2 glasses wine it is SOOOOO much better, even makes me giggle!
 
I have given up on leg length i was born with left leg slightly longer now i have left tkr and finally got a straight leg the difference is really noticeable.When riding bike left seems to do more work because to do full rotation easy right leg just touches pedal at bottom .I bought some jeans and i like a short leg but shop only had 31" leg and my wife said left leg does not need any taking up ,but i walk with no limp so do i have to get other knee done to even up a bit or put larger insole in shoe i already have pad in right shoe.Peacock pub outside sheffield did me lovely lamb but being good person and my turn to drive had a coke.
 
Was feeling a bit despondant this morning about my 'perceived' leg length difference but do you knw what? After a delicious roast lamb dinner + 2 glasses wine it is SOOOOO much better, even makes me giggle!

Roast lamb dinner is awesome, and add two glasses of wine would do it for me too! Yum, giggle, yum giggle.... :yes!:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
Just being a show off!!!! All kidding aside, it's great when we can sorta "run" which would have been impossible before. Oh, just look how far we've come. Take care.
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
My 6 month anniversary today, if I hadn't been out for a christmas lunch yesterday & going for another one tomorrow I would celebrate with lunch out. Have to think of another way. All is well with me, knee held up for a lot of standing at last choir rehearsal before concerts on Friday & Saturday. A large deer crossed the road in front of us on our way home fom choir practice - I thought I was in Michigan!!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
Rita. Can you remember feeling that you'd never get here? Yet, you have made it and are doing so well!
[Bonesmart.org] Rita's recovery
 
Happy Kneeversary Rita! I love hearing about all your activities. You give us hope for our futures and I am so happy for you!!
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Rita! Wow, So who knew 6 months ago that you would be doing so well and enjoying your activities again, knee pain free! :yay: Have a great day! :friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom