All good wishes. I am having my second hip done the day after you, on Wednesday 4 so we should both be over the worst and feeling the benefits by, Christmas ! Like you, I just can't wait to get it done
I hope that sounds ok, what I mean by that is I bet you will be celebrating, big time!


United States


will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow morning! You are on your way! So excited for you.
United States





Canada
United KingdomHiI knew what to expect ... I saw the entire THR video on YouTube.
CanadaI may have the link on my laptop at home. I have to warn you though... it’s not easy to watch itHiI knew what to expect ... I saw the entire THR video on YouTube.
Does anyone have a link I can only find animated versions or brief clips.
Thanks
Ann