THR RinTinTin Recovery Thread

Back to a normal life. :bow: I still remember when you signed onto this forum. You were basically limited to very few activities and in such pain.
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for my hippie friend.
It's super to enjoy life again, isn't i t?

Happy dancing for you! :banana-santa::chuckmarch::happyfeet::kitty:
 
Congratulations on your double anniversary for lefty and righty @RinTinTin
:SUNsmile::SUNsmile::SUNsmile:
You have done a great job letting your body heal and slowly easing into normal life. Very happy for you that you are slowly getting back clients too! Hoping months four and seven bring even more normalcy. Best wishes!
 
Back to a normal life. :bow: I still remember when you signed onto this forum. You were basically limited to very few activities and in such pain.
I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for my hippie friend.
It's super to enjoy life again, isn't i t?

Happy dancing for you! :banana-santa::chuckmarch::happyfeet::kitty:

Yes, so nice to be able to move around without the horrible arthritis pain. It was not that long ago I signed onto this forum desperately seeking some encouragement. Not sure how would my recovery turn if it wasn't for all you wonderful people here. Your advices thought me to take it easy and one step at the time.
So grateful my hippie friends!
 
Hey old friend, RinTinTin :wave: Happy Four Month Anniversary, Lefty and almost seven months now for, Righty.
I hope you’re still enjoying progress and staying safe and well.
Take good care!
@RinTinTin
 
Hi Layla.
Thanks for reminding me about my anniversaries. It's hard to believe the surgeries were that long ago
:)
I am doing fine... pretty much back to normal life. In this madness I am trying to exercise at home as all the gyms are closed.
Hope you guys are all good too.
Keep safe!
xoxoxo
 
I think needing a reminder of anniversaries is a great sign! :wink:
Thanks for sharing that you’re doing well. Music to our ears.
Best wishes for a good week and continued good health. Stay safe!
@RinTinTin
 
yes, we live in a strange world....
I had my follow up appointment with my surgeon this morning and everything is great..
The next follow up is scheduled in 12 months. All the precautions are lifted, his only suggestion is not to run as pounding is hard on the joints.
Hope you are all taking care of your self in this madness!
xoxo
 
Hello! Glad you were able to see your surgeon for your follow up.

You are right, the world is experiencing madness.. the good news is that you are doing well. Well deserved, if I might add!
 
:wave:Wonderful update! Come back in twelve months...music to the ears. A break from appointments means all is well.:ok:
Be safe, stay well and enjoy the Spring and Summer. Well...as much as you’re able to in these unsettling times. :)
@RinTinTin
 
Wonderful update @RinTinTin Really thrilled things are looking so good for you. Hoping to get my all clear in a few weeks. Suspect running is in my rear view too. Hope you are continuing to find new ways to get out and enjoy life with your matching set of shinny hips. Take care!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom