Guest viewing is limited

Right TKR scheduled for May 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
They allow me to take Tylenol and Tramadol. So far, so good!
 
My husband used the CPM and developed a huge blister on his heel. I'm hoping that I don't have to use it. Listening to soft music helps calm my nerves when I start getting riled up and also deep breaths. When I can't sleep I think I am rehearsing for post surgery and just try to laugh it off.
 
My husband used the CPM and developed a huge blister on his heel. I'm hoping that I don't have to use it.
Some surgeons use the CPM and some don't. Studies have shown that its use makes no difference to your final outcome.
Some people like the CPM and some hate it.

If your surgeon advocates its use and you like it - use it.
If your surgeon advocates its use and you don't like it - don't use it. You have the right to choose.
If your surgeon doesn't advocate its use - don't worry, because whether you use it or not will make no difference to your knee's eventual ROM (Range of Motion).
 
So I've been having extra pain in my leg above my knee, Then I remember, oh yeah, I did a straddle split just inside Wendy's door Saturday. Don't know what these restaurant places are mopping their floors with, but it is very slippery, and I've mentioned it to them many times. I don't know how to be more careful than I already am in these places. I dread to think about if that had happened AFTER my surgery!

Well, this time tomorrow, I should be coming out of surgery. See you guys later!
 
May everything go smoothly. I hope you will be smiling and happy on the other side. See you there.
 
I'm praying for you! See you on the recovery side!
 
Thanks everyone!

Just got a call about the medicines they are calling in - over $200 worth! Guess the surgery center won't be getting as much as they thought (and would like) after all! And that's not including the controlled ones that I won't get until tomorrow! Sure hope I can keep them straight. There are TEN of them!
 
Good luck! We'll be waiting for you on the other side!
 
All the very best for your big day, will be thinking about you. You will be fine.
Love, Tabby xxx
 
Good luck see you on the other side x

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom