TimeBuster
member
By the way, kudos to all the administrators and moderators at Bonesmart. I appreciate all the hard work you folks do on here watching out for us bonessmarties.
Sometimes I'm a little skeptical of the advice given on here, after all, this is the Internet and you can't believe everything you read on the Internet
When I made the appointment with my OS on Monday an hour later the PA who assisted my OS In both of my surgeries LeeAnn called me and was very concerned with the pain I been having with my new knee. I was on the phone with her or at least 25 minutes and every single question she asked me were identical to the questions the administrators and moderators would ask us here on Bonesmart.
I found a new respect and admiration for the people who put their time and experience helping us bonesmarties In our time of need.
For that I
Sometimes I'm a little skeptical of the advice given on here, after all, this is the Internet and you can't believe everything you read on the Internet

When I made the appointment with my OS on Monday an hour later the PA who assisted my OS In both of my surgeries LeeAnn called me and was very concerned with the pain I been having with my new knee. I was on the phone with her or at least 25 minutes and every single question she asked me were identical to the questions the administrators and moderators would ask us here on Bonesmart.
I found a new respect and admiration for the people who put their time and experience helping us bonesmarties In our time of need.
For that I

United States
TimeBuster. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I think you will find that the Administrators, Moderators and Forum Advisors have all been through the issues that many encounter, unlike many Doctors, Surgeons ans Nurses etc who have the medical knowledge of but not experienced the actual surgery and subsequent recovery pains and complications. They are in the category of "been there, done that, have the tee shirt"! Nothing is better than first-hand knowledge.
When I started having pain on Wednesday, 5/15/19 I gave my knee several days to see if it would get better before I jumped the gun and started calling doctors. It didn't of course but I continue to take my daily dose of antibiotics during that time. I know from experience if you have bloodwork done or have a knee aspirations taken for a possible infection having antibiotic in your system can give you a false reading. Antibiotics should be out of your system at least 10 days before any bloodwork or knee aspiration is taken to get a true reading.
lol.
lol. This is just a minor setback I'll get through this one way or the other once I find out what's causing this pain. My motto is, when the going gets tough I get tougher LOL 
![[Bonesmart.org] Right TKR revision from staph infection< [Bonesmart.org] Right TKR revision from staph infection<](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63404-f0a3cb22b18000f452298a2f4e33fd4f.jpg?hash=8KPLIrGAAP)

![[Bonesmart.org] Right TKR revision from staph infection< [Bonesmart.org] Right TKR revision from staph infection<](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63410-20800a633eb4c6219cb63dd38c0a327e.jpg?hash=IIAKYz60xi)
