Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

Hi Chris,

I know I said I'd not be lurking on here the wee small hours (4.35) I've managed about 4.5 hours sleep. I just thought I'd see how you're doing. I needed to check.

The revision has certainly helped you. That's been proven now. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we couldn't have got through it either. You're always there for us.

You've had some lovely messages and yes, you are well respected and much loved ❤️

Take care
Love Ann x
 
Ann,
I was still lurking every night for the first three months after my Revision. Don't fight it, just the way it is.

I heard from my estranged cousin, it was nice. He lived with us after his mother was killed in a car accident. I was 2, he was six. He wrote a very nice note about that ime in our lives.

I am so very tired, hope to sleep tonight,
 
I hope you manage some. Even a little sleep will help recharge your batteries. You've done ever so well x

It's nice to hear from family it's a shame it's nearly always brought on by a sad occasion such as this. However, it does depend on how you look at it. Everyone has differing ideas. No rights or wrongs xxx
 
Slept OK last night. Mom's bed has always been comfortable for me, so it looks like it is mine. Woke up with no back pain this morning, with the bed at home I wake every morning with a sore back.
Going to be busy as a bee today, just glad while my knee still hurts a little, I can function.
Hope to make it to the pool today or tomorrow for a swim.
Thanks everyone for your kind words,
 
Hi @Pumpkln

That's a nice start to your day having no back pain. Its one thing less! I wish you all the best with your busy day. I do hope that you can get to the pool. I know how much good it does you x I'm glad your revision seems to have done the trick x

Love Ann x x x
 
Hi @Pumpkln your avatar is such a nice picture you look so content. Wonderful you had such a good sleep in your Moms bed and that your back is feeling better. Great your knee is doing better to and nice to hear things are getting better with it. Know how much you enjoy your swimming time and hope you get time to go for a nice swim and relax you very much deserve it and so much wish you all of the best Holly
 
:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:Hi @Pumpkln Wishing you a very very Happy Happy Birthday and may your day be wonderful. Happy you told us it is your birthday because you are wonderful and wishing you all of the very best. Hope you get a chance to have time to relax and do something you love to do to. Happy Happy Birthday to you Pumpkln Holly:):):):):):):):):):):):):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues
Oh Chris, Happy Birthday! With lots of love....

[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues
Virtual cake is calorie free and tastes terrific.....

[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues

Followed with a big bouquet of flowers for a very special friend

All my love to you from Ann xxxx



 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom