Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

Mom passed this morning. Thank you everyone for your love and support.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Chris @Pumpkln - I am so sorry to hear your sad news:

'I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love'. ~Leo Buscaglia

My love, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

XX
 
Dear @Pumpkln I would like to tell you how much I am thinking of you at this time and express my condolences for you on the passing of your Mom. Know how hard these things are and wishing you all of the best during this sad time. holly
 
I have to report my knee has been a trooper. When it is unhappy it takes just a short while for it to start feeling better. It is not as warm either. It has been a long six months, so much has changed in my life. I could not have gotten through it all without the help I have received here.



Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom