Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

@Nana moon 27 ,
I did not tape my heel yesterday, and the tendon I tore let me know last night, added to the normal background pain I have with my knee. I am taped now, and will be the rest of the day.
Still overwhelmed by all I have to do in the next week. We have people to come and help with the moving, have the new storage locker reserved, and then all the other detail stuff to take care of. Glad I do not have to work on top of all this.
 
Busy day, my PT license is due at the end of the month, finishing up the last on line course, and taking CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) tonight. Both of these were scheduled earlier, life does not always work out the way planned.
:type:
 
@Pumpkln

Chris,

I very late to the party - hope that you had Happy Birthday, hard under the circumstances.

Good wishes for your CPR course, and renewing your PT license.

Lots if busy days ahead of you, hope they are comfortable.

Cathie
 
One down, one to go. First one could be described as way too much sitting, the over sitting club. Will take a garden cushion to CPR tonight.
And a haircut at 3.
 
Several of the online courses that I took could be used for anesthesia for a TKR. It was all I could do to stay awake.

Whoever was speaking in them and whoever wrote them were certainly not at all considered to be anywhere close to "The life of the party."
 
This is a happy zone to pop into x @Pumpkln I hope all goes well with your courses. You'll feel great when you have your hair done too. It'll give you a boost xxx (((((hugs)))) x
 
I had to take online course to renew my teaching license and my PAC---"Pupil Activity Certificate." If you want to coach, lead a marching band, or even direct a play in Ohio, you have to have this type of license.

The two courses that I had to take to renew it were very similar to either watching paint dry or watching two snails drag race.
 
I had to take online course to renew my teaching license and my PAC---"Pupil Activity Certificate." If you want to coach, lead a marching band, or even direct a play in Ohio, you have to have this type of license.

The two courses that I had to take to renew it were very similar to either watching paint dry or watching two snails drag race.
Actually, the worst part of all of this was that I had to pay some serious money for these courses, too---:tantrum2:
 
Everything done and dusted. Online course free through professional organization :yes!:. I did have to pay for membership, at least it comes with this and many other perks. :bath:
Then back to reality and back down to Mom's to finish up packing, and Celebration of Life on Saturday.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom