Guest viewing is limited

Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

I hope you're feeling okay tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Will you have a chance to rest up if you need to?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
 
Hi @Pumpkln, happy to hear that your mom is doing better Chris. That must be such a relief for you. Did you plan on walking that far today? If you did then good for you! If not then shame on you! :) I hope you will not regret it tomorrow.

Have a good sleep.
 
I am now Resting, Icing, elevating, and Medicating. Tomorrow is a new day. Keeping my fingers crossed that my knee was ready.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Knee ok this morning, but says don't do that today, give me a little rest.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Thank goodness my knee is not angry about the walk. Mom is throwing up coffee grounds (blood). Who knows what this day holds.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Thanks @busylizzie.
They think it is narcotic side effect. Her vital signs are good, color is good, and she is eating her breakfast.
Hoping this is a just a minor problem.
Going to swim this afternoon.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Hi Chris,
I'm sorry to hear that your mother is vomiting coffee grounds. It's a sure sign of some gastric bleeding - which could be caused by her drugs, I agree. Is she taking any anti-inflmmatories? If so, I think they should be stopped.

Please take care of yourself and THE KNEE!
 
We are going to go out for a nice lunch, if only we can agree on the what type of food. :rotfl:
 
Hi @Pumpkln

Oh it just doesn't get any easier does it? Poor mom, poor you, it does sound like probable med trouble. Cross fingers. Please keep us informed if you don't mind. We do care about what is going in with you. You always support us and it's nice to be able to support you xxx

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxo
 
It is a roller coaster, she wants fritos, cheese its, and yogurt covers rasins. :shrug:

We are going to ask her friends if we can join them at the bocci club tomorrow, if they will have us. We can drive so of course they will want us to go. They go every wed for lunch, the martinis are cheap.
 
Oh well that's a blessed relief she's still got her appetite xxx
I love the comment about the driving :heehee:
Love Ann x
 
Well, today we went to visit Mom, and her caregiver was slurring her words, YIKES :yikes:.
I sent her home and to the doctor ASAP.
It is always something, it seems.
Going back to the pool today.:swim:
 
@Pumpkln, it seems never ending. You and your Mom certainly could do with a change in fortune, surely your time has come.

Take care, I am off to bed now. I've got to be up really early tomorrow morning and I am shattered as usual. Just hope I manage to get off to sleep.
 
Back
Top Bottom