Guest viewing is limited

Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

Not sleeping well, my knee kept me up. I came down hard on it the other day getting out of the ambulance. Hit first with the healthy leg, but the TKR leg still hit hard. ARGH!
Glad today is a late surgery day for Mom, going to spend the morning on me.
DH went home to pick up more medications and will be back around noon, I will be soooo glad to see him.
Went from summer yesterday to rain today, guess who has no coats, yes me! Good thing Mom's stuff fits.
 
Hi @Pumpkln,

Chris, I will be thinking of you and your mom. I will cross everything for you. You are in my thoughts, all my love to you,

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxoxox
 
Chris, thinking of you and your mom, hope all goes well today and she feels much better. I also hope your knee feels better soon, too. Take care, Kim
 
Best wishes Chris for your Mum's surgery Wednesday. I hope you can get some rest and look after yourself and get some relief for your knee xx
 
Mom's in recovery, the procedure went well.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Oh @Pumpkln that's just the best news. Thank you for letting us know. Well chosen procedure. I'm so pleased for you Chris xxxx love Nana moon 27 xxx Ann xxx
 
What great news! I'm so happy for you both.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Chris,
Sorry to hear about everything going on with your Mom. I hope her recovery goes well. She certainly sounds like a trooper!
I hope you are getting the rest that you need and that your knee pain is subsiding somewhat.
You are in my thoughts and I wish for a speedy recovery for your mom and some rest for you.
Take care!
xox
 
Hi @Pumpkln

I'm glad she's ok xxxx best of luck to her and to you. I'm glad that you are able to be around for her. She's so lucky to have a lovely caring daughter like you. I don't know where I'd be without mine. If nothing else this year, despite the yukky recovery the first time around, I know 100% how much they love me. They've turned out to be the most caring, kind, albeit mischievous/playful at times (wonder where they get that from?) family that anyone could ever wish for xxxx

Your mom is in the same position as me. She has a wonderful supportive family too.

Anyway I'm rambling and derailing (sorry), so I'll go now. Leaving you in peace for a while. Catch you later, love Nana moon 27 xoxox big hugs xxx
 
Mom is going to rehab today.
I have given the Bonesmart info to 2 people with TKR's, they will need it.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Knee better today, I used crutches yesterday to give it a rest.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Oh I'm so glad to hear that the crutches helped. I'm in dreadful pain tonight. In total today I've taken 80mg morphine and 8 paracetamol (Tylenol). I'm tempted to take an extra 10mg morphine to try to relieve it. I'm trying distraction (playing games) instead but it's not doing a fat lot really xxx

Sorry to moan
Love Ann xxxx
 
Back
Top Bottom