Guest viewing is limited

Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

I hope that you are getting all the rest. Its so upsetting that all this happened. I wish I could say a pray and it all be over. Please be careful with the exercises so that the knee and foot won't hurt. Take care and remember we are here for you. Tashia
 
Thanks everyone for all the posts and likes, sure helps to not feel so all alone. The knee brace I have helps with the knee pain, but my knee rebels against it after a few hours, so I have to take it off. Just the way it is.
After all the appointments last week, I am dreaming again, I see this as a good sign I am getting some well needed rest.
Everyone have a healing Sunday, I am going to read the Sunday funny's now,:heehee:
 
Hi Chris, what interesting posts. All started by @Celle

Anything we can do to help

I feel so helpless in being able to offer you anything useful, and there seems to be a limit to how often you can say `hope things get better soon'. But of course you are right when you say that most of us are not expecting answers, just comfort from folk stopping by.

My bet is that You will be swamped by ticks. You are very special to so many of us. xx Carol
 
I guess I'm also one of those folks that just reads your posts and doesn't always respond. But I want you to know you are very special to me!!! I hate seeing you go through so many challenges, but I am constantly in awe of your positive spirit and ability to help others even while working on your own recovery. Hon, you are amazing!!! (((((HUGS)))))
 
Thank you @Nana moon 27 , I see you are up at almost 4 AM. I wish you could sleep better. The sun is just setting here, and soon will be rising in your neck of the woods.
:friends:
 
You know this is driving me crazy. I've tried leaving all electronic gadgets out the room but that doesn't work. I tried that a few nights in holiday. Worse still my husbands a serious non sleeper too and his going downstairs after I've taken my heavy meds scares me in case I hallucinate. Therefore I stay awake on and off as much as I can until I just go off exhausted. I kind of cat nap because of the fear of hallucination. Ever since the snake hallucination episode I've been scared stiff since that. Never mind. Hopefully after this op my prayers will be answered and I get off this horrid junk I have to poison myself with! Xxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
I weaned myself off it twice, went to my GP in excruciating pain begging for a different pain med. He told me off very politely saying that he didn't understand my logic in weaning off a perfectly good and safe, flexible method of pain relief that I clearly was not addicted to and that I had to resume them immediately. Before the surgery I had appeared to become resistant or used to Co codamol, dihydrocodeine , Tramadol the lot!
Love Ann x
 
Sometimes I wish there was a button we could click on for HUGS!

@Pumpkln - Chris, @Nana moon 27 - Ann,

You both have my greatest respect. You're both having a difficult time, with far more problems than most people, and yet you are constantly here, supporting and helping other people.

Chris, so many times I log on to new posters' threads, only to find that you have beaten me to the draw with help and advice. Well done, girl! :loveshwr::flwrysmile:

Ann, your drop-in thread is so friendly and so many people enjoy it, get support, and take courage from it. Well done, you too! :flwrysmile::loveshwr:
 
Hi @Pumpkln and everybody else to. I am happy that you are feeling better @Pumpkln nice to get posts and understand how you feel when you get likes and other buttons pushed makes you know someone is there. I agree that a hugs button would be nice to . Most of the time I try to push a rating button but sometimes the rating buttons we use do not match what the message is saying . Waking up during the night mostly to use the bathroom but usually go back to sleep unless I have had a dream and lately some of those are crazy. Happy to see that what was happening was a dream. Your snake hallucination @Nanamoon must have scared you hard to sleep if you think that type of thing will start up again. I am a very light sleeper I hear everything during the night and although I go to bed tired most nights get up 3 times lately for the past few nights have decided to go down stairs and sit for a few minutes and then try again. I agree @Pumpkln you have been there so many times for me write a post and then an alert with your name appears you are so positive and encouraging and have a nice way about you you deserve the best. @Nanamoon also I appreciated your kindness with the post you sent to me and @Celle you have also helped me along the way with your kind words. Nice place to be part of and so much support you all understand so wonderfully. Wishing you all a wonderful day Holly
 
@Celle , and @lavender ,
Thank you so much for you kind posts and kudos. It is so helpful to feel like I am doing something of benefit when I post on threads.
Posting on BS helps me so much, a place to vent, and a place to escape my challenges with this revision, by posting and being supportive of others.
@Nana moon 27 , you are always there and supportive for so many people, and your coffee shop on your thread provides a place for people to both vent, and to socialize about something other than our knees, and talk about all the good things in our life.
Prayers and postive thoughs this upcoming surgery will start you on the road to recovery, and a good nights sleep.
Much love and caring to everyone here on Bonesmart,
 
@Pumpkln
Dear Chris,
I am so sorry about all your problems & pain :console2:I find it simply amazing that you support
Everyone on this Forum. No vegetable jokes today :rolleyes: But, I do believe everyone gets to the
"PROMISED LAND" in their own time:SUNsmile: I wish it was easier for some.:friends:
Thinking of you,
Sincerely
Diana :flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom