Guest viewing is limited

Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

Pain meds, that's a topic I can relate to and the reluctancy of doctors to take a patient seriously and forgive me for using this word "proactive" the frustration in chasing down a doc for meds.. is ridiculous. I've gotten so upset, that e.g. receptionists feel I am being rude... Yes, I've been angry.. and had to kiss butt to get a script. It would be different if the doctor had the pain we endure and then could understand how unthoughtful. we feel s/he is
 
@Pumpkln you enjoy this lovely holiday now. Like i said earlier you've more than earned this. Relax, enjoy, unwind and let the world go by x x x x it'll still be here when you return x x x x
 
Awesome view Chris. So pleased that you are there and enjoying it. My family lived in San Jose, CA from 76-78 when I was in Grade 6 and 7. We took a few trips to Tahoe. Although living among palm trees was pretty cool for us, I think my parents missed Canada and felt Tahoe was a pretty good resemblance.

Enjoy yourself!
 
Chris, how are you managing on holiday with a different bed and not having your usual home comforts to hand?
 
Loving the change of scenery, beds are good in the rental, bad news is the electricity is off. Thunder and lightening.
 
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about the weather. That thunder and lightning is a pain. I hope the electric comes back in soon xxxx
 
Electricity is on, storm is beautiful, huge lightening strikes over the lake, and rolling thunder.
 
Awesome sight! I love watching it over the sea. It's a scary phenomenon but shows nature at it most powerful and finest! Wow xxx
 
I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms...as long as I am safe :)
Happy to hear that the electricity came back on and that the beds are comfortable.
Take care!
 
Morning after the storm. Pie, ice cream and peanut butter jelly sandwiches for dessert with the electricity out. A romantic candle light dinner.
[Bonesmart.org] Revision Complete, recovery continues
 
Now this would be right up my alley for vacation. :)

I'm sorry you continue to have issues. I just caught up on the whole ER/blood pressure adventure. :( :console2:
 
My foot pain is worse than my knee today. I think the tedon I tore is causing my foot pain, not plantar fasciitis.
My heels are not at sore, but right under my arch is painful.
Hope the podatrist can fighure it out.
 
@Pumpkln Stunning photo!
I came looking for you because I haven't seen you in awhile. Is the pain any better? Is it your GP reluctant to give you meds. How frustrating!
Thinking of you.
~hopefaith
 
@hopefaith on vacation so not posting much. I am doing OK, using crutches and keeping wt off the leg, so it feels better. I have a primary appt on Friday, we will see what she says.
 
Even though I am on vacation, my knee continues to challenge me with pain if I walk at all. As long as I walk toe touch wt bearing pain is tolerable. Yesterday with toe touch my knee felt better, so I started walking full wt bearing a little bit, spent the nite in "I wish I had ansthesia pain". Today and untiI I see the OS mid August, it will have to be toe touch wt bearing, to stay somewhat comfortable.

The window seat in the rental is the best place to sit, it is cozy and the views are fantastic.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom