WFD
graduate
I just got mine out last Friday, the same day the last bandage was removed. It was glorious!I am counting the days until the PICC line is supposed to come out (10/6).
I just got mine out last Friday, the same day the last bandage was removed. It was glorious!I am counting the days until the PICC line is supposed to come out (10/6).
On the positive side, I can wash the leg as long as I keep the bandages dry.
Double Grr. I think I am screwed.![[Bonesmart.org] Revision #3 Journey [Bonesmart.org] Revision #3 Journey](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/78/78431-56bf1fed6383451b2991450385fad5d7.jpg?hash=Vr8f7WODRR)
45 degrees.
I think I am screwed.
for your healing!
I’ll need to wear the knee immobilizer until the appointment on the 24th and take two antibiotics for another 30 days, I’m hoping to start ROM activities when the immobilizer is removed. In the meantime, PT will focus on balance work and walking endurance. Today in PT, I walked 100 yards. The right leg and foot are still pretty swollen so I can’t get the only shoe I have on it. I may have some looser shoes at home. If not, I may invest in a pair of crocs so I can walk outside. I need to be able to get the mail and want to be able to walk to the glider under the pergola so I can watch the changing leaves in the distance.
United States
What great news!It's the little things that are so missed. Praise God that you are going home! Be sure and not overdo it. Slow and easy is the way to go.At least I can spend the weekend at home. I am so excited. I’m even looking forward to doing a bit of laundry.

