Guest viewing is limited

THR REM's Recovery Thread<

[Bonesmart.org] REM's Recovery Thread<


Had my first ride today. Only 40 miles just to see how I feel tomorrow morning. If I feel ok I'm taking it on a real ride. I'm so ashamed though. I took off the bike cover and seen how dirty my Harley was and just couldn't believe it. Broke out the hose and gave her a bath and dried and shined her up all perty. Felt good being back in the breeze again.
Hope everyone's having a great day and feeling little to no pain. Resting and icing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How fun for you. Happy for you that you were able to get out for a ride.
Please take it slow. None of this > :bicycle2:
Glad you're icing.
@REM
 
Looks like you are having fun! I will join the chorus of "be careful!" while you are having fun.
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: REM
@Gypsy
Don't worry. I'm always careful when riding my bike. Always on the lookout for drivers texting and other driver just not paying attention. Got in a 98 mile ride today. Stopped along the way at a place the sell gator bite. Mmm there good. Comes with a dipping sauce. A little on the expensive side. $9.99 lb. But worth it.
[Bonesmart.org] REM's Recovery Thread<
 
Yum. Love gator.
Glad you were able to get Out.
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: REM
GATOR :yikes: Like alligator?
Now don't tell me it tastes just like chicken!
Sheesh, grits was bad enough, now GATOR? :rotfl:
:eeeuw: You people are killin me :heehee:
@REM
 
Nice bike! Before you know it you'll be ready for Sturgis. Enjoy. I don't have an Italian version of gator bites.
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM
LOL @Layla
Yes Gator. The dinosaur looking thing the drags you to the bottom of the lake and drowns you. Leaves you there for later. No. Doesn't taste like chicken but the meat does have the look and texture of a piece of white meat chicken. I take you have yet to try our Southern Staple Cheese Grits.
You don't know what your missing until you've tried it. @Mojo333.
Help me out here. We got to get her people eating cheese grits. I wont rest until the north knows the joys of eating cheese grits.
 
It took me years to convince my Yankee better half that grits were the only way to complete a breakfast plate.
Bet Layla would like low country shrimp and grits.
Yes, gator like chicken, but better.:)
 
I like shrimp but don't know about grits. Maybe with some Andoulle sausage and corn on the cob instead of grits. Like a boil....
I may try the grits but no thanks to gator :nah: Mean ugly old things....ugh

Glad to hear you had a good ride on your bike. Your recovery is coming along nicely.
Hope you handle work well this week.
@REM
 
Originally from NY, gator on pizza is sacrilege and up there with pineapple and canadian bacon! And yes, in my travels I have come across tuna on pizza.
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM
This @REM
I got a new phone. When I logged in it used a user name I never used. How do I get site to recognize this phone as me. Rem. The one and only. Lol.
 
Gorgeous bike, by the by.
Love the pic.
Only Monday...hard to believe.
Everyone around me is falling apart...Dad out of sorts, daughter sick, better half under the weather.
You better be doing well or you will likely get the brunt of my other aggravations.:heehee:
Seriously, hope you are behaving.

Trying to figure out what you did.
Signed in with new user name?
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM
Signed in with e-mail pw

Im being good. I swear.

When I logged in with email and pw this user name came up. It was my first attempt at getting on this site but it never worked. At least till now. If nothing else can my thread be moved to this user name.

Thank you. Love my bike. Only had it 3 years.

@Layla
You just gave me a great idea. Cheesy gator grits.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh! :sick:
Wake me when the madness stops :swoon:
 
You have two accounts, REM and REM1962. Which username do you want going forward?
 
Great idea, @REM! I'd like to try some cheesy gator grits!

Or some gator tots. Or gator nuggets, maybe.:heehee:
 
Rem @Layla
I would think the site would know my ip address. Its a new phone gueas that confused the site
 
Back
Top Bottom