Guest viewing is limited

THR REM's Recovery Thread<

Looks like he wants REM @Jamie
I think he meant to tag you and accidently tagged me.
 
[Bonesmart.org] REM's Recovery Thread<
 
  • Like
Reactions: REM
Tomorrow is hump day:yes!:

Oh yeah...and
Try Harder:skep:
 
  • Funny
Reactions: REM
Physically...finer than frog hair.
Got some life/family aggravations, but who doesn't?
I'm no longer in pain, so much easier to deal with the drama without physical restrictions.

I'm REALLY, REALLY good.:yes:
Thanks for asking.
Hope today find you well.
You know you are probably pushing things a bit...yes, I can feel this...but you also seem to know when to take a break.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: REM
Whoa! Does that take me back to my high school days. Love it!
So is it the ALLIGATOR lizards that you're referencing? :heehee: Yuck!

What I found interesting is the little blurb on Prince toward the bottom of the page.
We hold the Purple One in high esteem in these parts, as he was a native Minnesotan. Loved him!
So it says that America used the words "purple rain" in that song which was long
before the Purple Rain of Prince fame that we're all familiar with....like it, or not.

So how do we work hips into this convo.....Umm... I was just swaying to the music,
something I couldn't do one year ago with my bum hip....Sounds legit, doesn't it? :heehee:
@REM
 
I like it. We were talking alligator so that song reminded me of you and broadening you culinary taste. I'm thinking cheesy alligator casserole. Mmm mmm. I'm not ready for swaying but when I am that song would do it.
 
Cheesy Alligator Casserole. Sounds like an award winner.....NOT! :heehee:
 
  • Funny
Reactions: REM
I had the privilege of patronizing a restaurant/bar in Houston called The Sleepy Hollow Tavern.
Not a low rent place by no means...served wild game...Quail, you name it.
They had a alligator tempora
Beautifully seasoned and cooked...with a tempora sesame dipping sauce. Primo!
You would love it Layla!

Our local IGA (grocery) sells frog legs...how country is that?
But, also delicious!:froggies:
 
Last edited:
LMAO @Mojo333

Count me in. Never tried frog legs. I do know they jump around when you put em in the fryin pan.
 
It seems like you're doing really well @REM
Back to work, engaging in life and enjoying yourself. I want to thank you for
your kind, compassionate and thoughtful contributions to other's threads.
You're one of many members that help make BoneSmart feel like a supportive and safe refuge for those who may be struggling. A great rest of the week to you!
 
Thank you so much for the more than kind words @Layla
My wife would ask what have you been smoking if she read your post. LOL.
Having gone through what we've all been through makes me feel close to you all. I want the same for us all. NO MORE PAIN!!!!! All the encouragement I've been given since becoming a hipster here has made my recovery so much easier on me. I don't know that my progress would have been as great as it has without you all. Thank You. Thank You all very much. Try the grits Layla!!!!!!
 
Glad the work week is over. Feeling this week in my upper thighs in the front and side at incision level. Our hydraulic press started showing an over travel fault that shut it down. Spent the best part of yesterday trying to figure out why it was faulting out. Lots of up and down on the ground working on belt tension and playing with the limit switch that caused the fault. Finally figured it out got it up and running again. Boss asked later that day how did it feel to be working on the equipment again. I replied " Manly " LOL
Came home took one of my Percocet now I'm going to go get my ice packs. Hope everyone had a great day. Wishing us all a relaxing weekend.
 
Back
Top Bottom