Guest viewing is limited

THR REM's Recovery Thread<

Umm, shrimp and grits are the best. I'm originally from the midwest but they are something I have come to appreciate. I had grits for the first time in Florida, many years ago. They reminded me of a bad batch of cream of wheat.
 
yum. Copper River Salmon has arrived in SEattle. That's tomorrow's dinner. Salt and Pepper on the grill and preserved lemon. I have a niece and a nephew in Texas and my sister used to live in Atlanta/Savannah/Colombia SC - I've had grits. Polenta in Italian with Parmaggiano-Reggiano (cheesy grits!)
 
It just accrued to me that today is the 20th. My hips 2nd & 3rd month anniversary. Happy anniversary to them. Good Night all. Pleasant dreams to us all.
 
Happy two to number one, AND happy one to number two.
Good luck for your first 40 hour work week.
I will worry for you...so please do be cautious.
Have a good day @REM
 
Happy Anniversary Hips 1 & 2!
Hope you're all rested up for the real work week. Last week only a practice run.
Don't forget your little friend tonight if you're sore. :ice:
Hope today is a good day!
@REM
 
@Layla,@Mojo333.
Thank you both. I will be careful and take it easy. Off to count my inventory. Yea!!!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] REM's Recovery Thread<


My home away from home. My desk. Missed my desk. Even with the huge piles of paperwork waiting on me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, hate to tell you but it's not December and we've left our sore hips and 2017 behind.
Someone needs a new calendar on their desk :heehee:
Love that you have the photos of your special peeps. A guy with a soft heart...
Glad you're feeling well enough to jump back in!
@REM
 
@REM I think you sound to be doing wonderfully,each day im sure will get easier, the tiredness is pretty amazing isnt it, i guess our body needs to heal and slow down for a bit. Take carex
 
@Layla.
December 28th was my last day worked before going out on fmla so yesterday I requested a 2018 calendar for my desk. Corporate had one left there sending it to me. Work is going well. Busy but well. Don't need anything to help me sleep anymore. Tired enough after the day I sleep just fine without it. Icing when I get home. By the time I wake up ready for another day. Still slow and stiff in the morning but after some walking I loosen up and am good to go.
 
Glad you are doing well...I remember that I remarked in my recovery thread, that every morning was like starting over with loosening up and getting things going.:umm:
Glad you are hitting the ice and resting up.
Tomorrow is Friday:yes!:
 
Last edited:
You're doing awesome @REM
I hope you have a great day and a wonderful holiday weekend!
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: REM
Hope you are easing into the groove well. Enjoy the long weekend.
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: REM
Woo hoo Friday. Been so long since the word Friday had any meaning to me other than just a day of the week.

I’d love that feeling again. People ask “how was your weekend?”and I think...just like every other day of the week, but of course, I reply “it was great, thanks”. There is a lot to be said for the psychological benefit of having commitments and responsibilities.

I’m happy for you.
 
@Gidget.
I could not agree more. You said it perfectly. What is your thread called. I'd like to read your story and follow your recovery.
 
Back
Top Bottom