THR Recovery begins-UK

Pretty well thanks Hattie! Still get stiffness but have to remind myself that the op was less than a year ago. Full time work, driving and a pretty active life so all good. Probably 80% back to normal and walking without a stick for the first time in three years. Still need it for longer distances but such a difference.
:)

Hope you get your op in May and you won’t need to worry about putting socks on either!
 
Last edited:
I had a call from the hospital the operation is cancelled for Monday because of emergency cases. I will need to wait another month at least they say as my OS has some holiday coming up


I'm so sorry! What a disappointment. Thankfully you don't have to wait too horribly long. We're here for you. Wishing you comfort as you await May 25th.
@Hattiecat
 
Thank you for the change of date details. I've asked for you to be added to the May Marvels group.
 
So sorry...just catching up.
A delay...were you sad or kind of glad?:heehee:
Hang in there friend!:roseshwr:
 
Last edited:
First THR I was glad when the operation was delayed but this time I just want it over with. Still nervous though.
 
I agree, operation has been put back yet again new date is 28 May now.
 
Oh my stars...are you sure you can make it? You should tell them you already had planned for a vacation on that date.:heehee:
Will get it changed for you.
Hope all is well with you!:)
 
Aww, so sorry.
Wishing you comfort and peace of mind as you await your new date. :console2:
@Hattiecat
 
:fingersx::fingersx:
Double fingers crossed!
 
:hi:Hoping you are doing well and ready to get this second hip show started!:wink:
 
Hi my friend:wave:
Looks like you have a pile of recovery buddys to catch the last leg of your journey.:heehee: oops, see what I did there.
Last one and Done:yes!:
Hope lefty is doing well...and I'll be wishing you all the best for the 28th:yes:
 
Last edited:
Hi @Hattiecat
Thinking of you today as you await your Right THR tomorrow.
Wishing you only the best and will look forward to hearing from you when you're feeling like getting back to the forum.
Best of luck to you!
 
Sending you calm, positive healing energy as you go to surgery tomorrow and then recovery. Looking to catch up with you when you’re ready. You’ll do great.
 
:flwrysmile: A flower for you when you get back to the forum.
Last one and Done!:yes!:
 
Thanks for all your messages. Operation went ahead as planned and I came home yesterday. Lost lots of blood, sore and tired but really pleased to be on the other side. This time had a GA and no problems, better meducated with a PCP ? Morphine pump. The pills are giving me terrible dreams though, did anyone else face this ?
 
I didn't get one of those pumps @Hattiecat
I'm really glad you are home.
It's a lot we go through to get happy hips again.
Sending healing hugs!:roseshwr:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom