ironman60
senior
WOW!!! You didn't get the easy fix. I hope it all works out for you.
That hurts just thinking about it. I got the easy fix but still have a somewhat bad back.
For me the knee surgery was so much tougher but it is doing great & was worth all the pain that it took to heal up.
My other knee is acting up occasionally but I think it is just old & angry.
Stay Tough.
That hurts just thinking about it. I got the easy fix but still have a somewhat bad back.
For me the knee surgery was so much tougher but it is doing great & was worth all the pain that it took to heal up.
My other knee is acting up occasionally but I think it is just old & angry.
Stay Tough.
United States
I took my first trail hike yesterday up into the Santa Monica mountains and, even though my daughter was prancing far ahead like a gizelle while I huffed and puffed, I stuck to it and got to the point we planned on. I have been walking around the 'hood quite a bit - all hilly - but knew I needed to try a mountain trail where it is rarely flat and so many more muscles are involved in maintaining balance. Since the Sainted Joe and I have committed to walking the Camino de Compostela in Spain in September, I got good walking shoes Monday, just a step down from hiking boots. Glad to say there are no hot spots in them, but I do need to add a bit more arch support.

. 3 days later and it is just starting to settle down. Well, I see what I need to work on in PT!
), but she preferred that litter, and the bags were much easier on my back.