TKR Recovering & Getting Ready for #2

We have several ortho specialty urgent care clinics here. If you have any near you, I highly recommend them for your hip.
The ones here, diagnose, take x rays, and treat right on the spot.
 
Oh, thanks for asking. Urgent care xrays in late Feb. did not reveal anything. Gave me an injection which settled everything down...until I took a very short walk yesterday and it has become inflamed again. :banghead:Keeping my appointment with my OS in April to have him check it out. Its odd because when I extend my leg out and roll foot & knee out about 20-25 degrees, it pops and feels like it has moved. :shrug: Back in a wait and see pattern - try to get the inflammation down again (without having to spend 5 hours in urgent care waiting), then see my my OS thinks.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom