- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 29,465
- Location
- United States, West
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Lynn,
Great report! Wonderful to hear about our success stories.
Thanks for the encouraging update!
I notice you have had both hips and both knees done.
Tashia has started a Four Replacements Club in the social room, I think you and Tashia are the only ones we have located on Bonesmart as of yet.
Here is the link to her thread:https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/four-replacements-club.24136/
Great report! Wonderful to hear about our success stories.
Thanks for the encouraging update!

I notice you have had both hips and both knees done.
Tashia has started a Four Replacements Club in the social room, I think you and Tashia are the only ones we have located on Bonesmart as of yet.
Here is the link to her thread:https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/four-replacements-club.24136/


My joints won't get another birthday till 'september. When you have so many birthdays you need to make sure none of the birthdays get left out. My knees don't like being kneeled on them, they are still very tender. Take care. Tashia and the kids
Congratulation on your 18th month B'day!

