Guest viewing is limited

TKR Randi's In Recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randi!

Great report! I am so happy for you! :happydance: I have been been busy too, but I think mine is called getting into mischief! :happydance:
 
Guess what --I fell today, smashed my nose, broke my elbow - but my knee is great...
 
Oh Randi!

I'm so sorry that you feel the need to compete with me! :rotfl: But, guess what? You win! :happydance: Ok, now we both need to stop the competition. No more falls please! I really do care about you! :friends:
 
Randi, What are you doing? Trying to add excitement to your life? So glad your joint is ok. Please be careful. You are special and I would like you to stop falling. We care. Have a boring weekend. No falls, etc. Hows your dog during all of this? Have a good weekend. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
hi janet,sonja,tashia . thanks for caring. this was dumb,tripped over dog . he's fine. can't write much w left hand
 
Randi,

It wasn't dumb! It is what we call an accident! I know I joke with you but I hate to hear that you have something else to deal with! :gaah:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
Oh, Randi, a smashed nose, broken elbow---I don't think I've ever known anyone who broke their elbow. Just trying to figure out how you missed seeing your dog---he's not exactly small. All kidding aside--I'm really sorry you have this to go through and hope healing is as rapid as possible. Please, please take care of yourself and keep us posted. You know we care.

[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
 
Randi,

It wasn't dumb! It is what we call an accident! I know I joke with you but I hate to hear that you have something else to deal with! :gaah:

Thanks Sonja. I'm actually quite giddy about it. and no drugs yet today. First time I've ver broken a bone (other than when they were broken by surgeons ..
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
Oh, Randi, a smashed nose, broken elbow---I don't think I've every known anyone who broke their elbow. Just trying to figure out how you missed seeing your dog---he's not exactly small. All kidding aside--I'm really sorry you have this to go through and hope healing is as rapid as possible. Please, please take care of yourself and keep us posted. You know we care.

[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!

Thanks. Actually he and I were having a 'discussion" about whether or not he could pull out the root of my neighbour's tree-he loves sticks- and I guess I won the battle but lost .. I'm told elbows are not fun or easy to mend. My hubby says I'm not allowed to injure any more body parts Our insurance is alraedy qusetioning doing physio for my knee and back , wait till I add this one...
 
Hi Randi, sorry about your new injuries. We still have to be so careful. Last night I was at the theatre and somebody had two guide dogs in training with them. During the intermissions the dogs were sitting in the aisle and I trod on not one but both of them. I just didn't see them as the hall wasn't very well lit and who expects dogs at the theatre. And stupid people for sitting them in the aisle where everybody was coming and going.
 
Gotta love our dogs, but need eyes everywhere [Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!

Do hope your elbow is not too painful :)
 
Holy **** Randi, I haven't been online much because of my husband's surgery and finally sitting down to check things out and see that you fell and broke your elbow. Good lord, that has to hurt. Please take care.
 
Hi Randi, sorry about your new injuries. We still have to be so careful. Last night I was at the theatre and somebody had two guide dogs in training with them. During the intermissions the dogs were sitting in the aisle and I trod on not one but both of them. I just didn't see them as the hall wasn't very well lit and who expects dogs at the theatre. And stupid people for sitting them in the aisle where everybody was coming and going.

yikes -are you okay?
 
spent this afternoon back in emerg the first cast broke ... more x-rays, still looks like probable break. new cast from fingers to shoulder really can't use right arm now so much fun back to re-check on thursday sorry about punctation not good w left index finger
 
Randi,

You really sound like you messed yourself up good! You would be the perfect partner to do the giant slide and we could do triple twists and double somersaults in tandem! That would be awesome! :happydance:
 
Ow ow ow!!! So sorry, Randi! Three little words: "speech-to-text." (e.g., Dragon Naturally Speaking, or other dictation programs). Pleeeeease be careful! (And call in as many favors as you can--you're gonna literally need at least one helping hand for awhile).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom