Guest viewing is limited

TKR Randi's In Recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Randi, I just stumbled after standing on the dogs so no harm done. But you - wow. How are you coping? The cast will be a nuisance but try to take care. Keep us updated. God bless.
 
Randi,

You really sound like you messed yourself up good! You would be the perfect partner to do the giant slide and we could do triple twists and double somersaults in tandem! That would be awesome! :happydance:

We'd have to have a whole team of paramedics on call just for us. now if they're hunky it might be worth it!
 
Hi Randi, I just stumbled after standing on the dogs so no harm done. But you - wow. How are you coping? The cast will be a nuisance but try to take care. Keep us updated. God bless.

thanks my hubby is a saint ... though its hard not to wish he did things my way ! he's home till tuesday -thanksgiving here tomorrow- so ok till then.
 
You know Randi,

I wish I lived closer! I could come over and give you a "crash" course on safety! :rotfl:

I am an expert after all. :wink:
 
Randi, What can I say, Before you know it it will be time to take the cast off. Please be careful and love your dog today.:heehee: I know your dog feels bad about this. Take a easy and heal. :rotfl: Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Klutz update : Spent 3 hours today in the ortho trauma clinic. My elbow is indeed broken but because of where and how, a cast isn't a good idea - and also because my rotator cuff is torn (!) And, my nose is broken, which I suspected but it was a surprise to hear anyway. So , no cast, off to more physio , re-check in 2 weeks ... fun and games --- so please save me some of that bubble wrap...
 
Doesn't sound like fun Randi, is your arm in a sling? Sounds very painful.

No sling..supposed to use it as long as it doesn't hurt..so far it's hanging at my side. Not terribly painful as long as I don't do anything :groan:
 
Randi, How are you doing? I hope you are doing ok. I need to ask hows you dog. I hope the dog not feeling quilty over the fall. Have you hug your dog today? :heehee: Fall has arrived and it feels good to be cool again. Snowing very lightly up in the mountain. Good to have all seasons. Keep me posted on how you and your dog are doing. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Randi, How are you doing? I hope you are doing ok. I need to ask hows you dog. I hope the dog not feeling quilty over the fall. Have you hug your dog today? :heehee: Fall has arrived and it feels good to be cool again. Snowing very lightly up in the mountain. Good to have all seasons. Keep me posted on how you and your dog are doing. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:

we're both doing ok. i'm sore today but Oliver is happy i'm home with him tho not sure why i can't walk him. how are you?
 
Just dropped by to see how you're doing? Are they suggesting surgery for your shoulder? My hubbie has had surgery on both shoulders for torn subscapularis and supraspinatus (spelling?) and its not so bad, except for immobilisation for a month. Keep your spirits up (mental spirits that is, not alcoholic ones!!)
 
Good to hear from you. I'm so sorry about the fall. I can send all the postive waves I can send. :friends: Tashia :console2:
 
Hi Randi,

How are you doing? Are you managing with one arm ok? I have been thinking about you!
 
Hi Randi,

How are you doing? Are you managing with one arm ok? I have been thinking about you!

Doing better. It seems broken bones fix themselves with only a little help ! The physio team tells me I'm very lucky to have broken my elbow in that particular spot since that heals well. My nose and face are just about back to normal (for better or for worse..). The shoulder is slowly loosening up a bit so I'm generally pleased.
 
YES This is more like it. I'm so glad that you are heading in this direction. I hope your dog is geting love too. I miss seeing him on the sight. keep me posted on how you are doing. Now that winter is in my knees are sore. Just enough to make ruff moments. I get tired of taking pain pills but we both are getting toward the top and we will make it. Tashia
 
Doing better. It seems broken bones fix themselves with only a little help ! The physio team tells me I'm very lucky to have broken my elbow in that particular spot since that heals well. My nose and face are just about back to normal (for better or for worse..). The shoulder is slowly loosening up a bit so I'm generally pleased.

Randi,

As I think about all you have been through, I have come to the conclusion that you deserve a gold medal for all of the mishaps you have endured and triumphed!

Now this business of me being the biggest klutz, no I don't think so. I am just "moving gracefully and stuff gets in my way!":rotfl:
 
Hi Randi, thought I'd come and give you support after the great support you've given me on my thread. Sounds like things are on the mend. Great to hear your shoulder is loosening up.
 
Thanks Sonja and Margaret. It's nice to be dealing with something that behaves as it's supposed to. Of course the elbow physio tells me I'm doing too much ... what else is new?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom