TKR Randi's In Recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy, Judy, Judy, oh yea of little faith! :whistle: What do most President's do with a gavel? They bring the meeting to order, and Randi is one of those that could be charged with disorderly conduct or so I have heard! After all her dog looks ferocious, and I'm afraid he would eat my weenie dogs for a snack! :rotfl:

Randi I think I need an upgrade to a steel gavel! :happydance:


Oh, let's go slow here Madam Prez ! We all have enough metal in us for now !
 
I'm with you, Randi. Madam Prez is pushing the limits! And how can I have faith she will only bang the gavel on the table----you know how she gets carried away!
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
​
 
ME!!! Get carried away? Only by Calgon if you remember that commercial. Only it said Calgon take me away! (I am beginning to think that my Mind has too much useless drivel stored in it!) :rotfl:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
I wonder about my own mind sometimes when I'm working crossword puzzles---I know some of the most inconsequential minutiae---but sure helps solving the puzzles.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
I wonder about my own mind sometimes when I'm working crossword puzzles---I know some of the most inconsequential minutiae---but sure helps solving the puzzles.


And I think both of you need to get out more !
 
Meanwhile, back in the land of reality, today was really crappy...Started out at weight watchers where I've been losing ridiculously slowly and after a truly perfect careful week I gained half a pound.:gaah:Then I got a phone call to say my CT scan showed a herniated disc and that I should try the physio, but the best thing would be if I lost weight !!! :sos:

And then, off to knee physio where the PT said she doesn't really see any progress and can't figure out what's going on - oh such a motivating session :shrug:.

Oh well, tomorrow HAS to be better, right ?? :what:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
Just look on the bright side. If troubles come in threes, then yours are all over for a while. Get a good night's sleep
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
--everything will look better and feel better in the morning.
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
Just look on the bright side. If troubles come in threes, then yours are all over for a while. Get a good night's sleep
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!
--everything will look better and feel better in the morning.
[Bonesmart.org] Randi's In Recovery!

Thanks Judy. I know everything will look better after a good night's sleep :thankyou:
 
Well Randi, think of it this way, you have a partner in crime in the "capsies" club! Not many people will be able to join, because they don't have any issues! So there, now doesn't that make youfeelbetter! :happydance:
 
Randi, You are right the good thing about tomarrow is it is another day. I'm sorry that today wasn't good but I know You will have a better day tomarrow. My day wasn't the best either. At 2 in the morning I found out I didn't have AC and with the day being in the hundreds didn't make me feel better. They final got around to fixing it at 9 in the morning. I did go shipping in the heat. Thank goodness the place was cold. Well I do have Ac and you have a good attitued so we will be ok. Have a good weekend and do take care. Give your dog a hug. We should have a hug your animal day. :shocked:I will have to find a animal to hug. I guess that is my job for this weekend. :heehee: :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi Randi! How are you feeling today? I found out that Dr. Maale has extended my PT and wants lymph edema therapy every time I go. He is thinking that I may have torn the stitches lose at the bottom when I fell in the rehab center. If that is the case, we are working on keeping the muscle strong and viable, until he goes back inl and does more surgery! :shocked:

My hopes had always been that I had my last surgery on May 7th!
 
RestAssured, Sorry to hear about your kneecap. You do get a point where you think you can't take any more do Listen to your body. And do have a good weekend and a fun one. Randi, Came over to say "hi", do have a good week end also. Wish I was there to walk your dog. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi Randi! How are you feeling today? I found out that Dr. Maale has extended my PT and wants lymph edema therapy every time I go. He is thinking that I may have torn the stitches lose at the bottom when I fell in the rehab center. If that is the case, we are working on keeping the muscle strong and viable, until he goes back inl and does more surgery! :shocked:

My hopes had always been that I had my last surgery on May 7th!


OMG - :cry:I think you're going for the record...No jokes here - not funny at all. I really have to give you credit for not going out of your mind...Let's hope it doesn't come to more surgery :yikes: but if it does I think we may have to have an in-person meeting of this sorry club of ours.

I'm okay tho my knee is suddenly warm and having sharp pain on the inside... I'm ready for it to either get better or declare itself so we can move on. What is the matter with us girls?
 
What you don't realize is I am going out of my mind! :cry: I didn't bother with writing any of the papers that are due on Monday, because at this point, I really don't care. I have been in bed since lunch, and I just don't feel good. I am sorry that I am not my usual self. I think she left the building. I hope tomorrow is a darned sight better than today; this day was awful! :gaah:
 
RestAssured, What happened? I do hope you find yourself tomarrow.:heehee: Remember recover is ups and downs. Good thing tomarrow is another day. Take care and be good to yourself. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Awww Sonjia i am so sorry you are going thru so much. You will be in my prayers to feel better and can handle what life is throwing at you. I do hope you don't have to have another surgery on your knee, but if do, you know God will bring you through. Take care....:flwrysmile:
 
Quick update. A week has made a huge difference. My knee has decided to behave itself - nobody understands what happened or why it seems to have spontaneously righted itself but we're all relieved and hoping it lasts.

Unfortunately my back is a mess. Had a major assessment today and lots to mull over and maybe decisions to be made..but this is a knee forum so wanted to let you know that there is progress there.
 
Randi' think I'm a new poster to your thread and am definitely a bonesmart newbie, but from what I have seen of this enormously supportive community, I'm certain you are welcome to talk about your back too. It all affects your recovery. Our bodies are not in little compartments. All of the parts depend on each other.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Especially as you make hard decisions about your health. So glad to hear that the knee is doing better. Keep us posted on the whole you so we know how we can best be supportive.
Cheryl
 
Randi,
Since there are many of us here with back issues along with our knees, I am sure if you would relate your back issues we would all be more informed. I for one have and still do suffered from many issues and I am always looking for more information. Glad to hear you are now doing much better with the knee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom