Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection* problem

@clodaghcov so terribly sorry to hear this devastating news. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers with the hope you can find peace. :prayer:
 
@clodaghcov

I am so, so sorry...
My heart aches for your loss.
I am thinking of you and sending prayers...
 
I’m so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and sending condolences xx
 
Hugs to you from me and I am sure from all of us! I only hope each days gets easier and easier. This type of loss is devastating! Know you can vent on this site anytime.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my heavens…..how awful! I know you must be in shock at this point. I’m so sorry for you and will be holding you in my heart and prayers. Your BoneSmart family will be here for you any time you need someone to talk to.
 
I am so extremely sorry to hear this. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
This is a safe place to come for support and know that we all care deeply about how you are faring. ((hugs))
 
Hi dear @clodaghcov
Have been thinking of you and praying you are ok...
Just wanted to let you know that I pray that God will give you strength and grant you comfort....
Hugs:flwrysmile:
 
May your husband be blessed with happiness and free from all pain and suffering.
Thoughts and prayers for you in this time of suffering and sorrow.
You have a worldwide community here of folks who have experienced some sort of common bone episode, but more than that, we are all humans who feel for you and hope that this forum at the very least, lets you know you are not alone.
 
Hi, my friend.:friends:
Noticed your post in another thread and saw you are back in for another revision:sad:...is that right?
Would love to know how you are if you feel like sharing...

I know you hate being in a clinical environment - you sure have had your share - and I know you are ready to get back home to your furbabies.
Praying for your healing:praying:
 
They say God never sends us a challenge if we are not yet able to stand up to the challenge with strength and conviction. Your heart must be heavy with sorrow and grief and may the prayers we say for you and your husband help ease your burden. My deepest condolences.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom