TKR PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Right)

Tomorrow it will be. Sleep well.
The Weather Channel had an article about strawberry snow (red fungus), in the Arctic. The first photo was a penguin, not a polar bear, :doh:.
Some one is turned around.
 
I'm late to the party to congratulate you. I'm glad your surgery is over and your pain is under control. I absolutely hate hospitalist. I've always had bad experiences with them. I hope you have a good night tonight and a safe journey home tomorrow.
 
Your own bed awaits you tomorrow!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you are doing well, I hope you get some rest, that's hard to do in a hospital!!
 
Grrrrr....So sorry your discharge is delayed. Home soon!
 
Happy home day

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Let us know, as soon as you are able, when you are settled at home. I hope all goes smoothly for you.
 
The poop fairy has paid a visit. Three days earlier than last time.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
@polaBear60
Congratulations hope you feel better now

LTKR 11 May 2016
 
Heading for home. Picking up prescriptions on the way.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Home. Medication schedule set up in MedCoach. In my recliner. Cryocuff chugging away. Falling asleep every other second. Delightfully pain free for the moment. Using the walker when I'm on the move. Knee is relaxing a little and allowing me to bend it slightly more. I can walk with the walker with little or no pain. Lifting the leg doesn't work well, so I use my other foot to grab hold and do the heavy lifting.

I took the elastic wraps off (which were containing the swelling but were beginning to itch. I have a pair of compression socks from last year. I may slip them on.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home! Take advantage of that sleepiness and sleep! When you sleep you're healing even more.
 
Jolly good, Jean!

[Bonesmart.org] PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Right)
 
Welcome home, Jean. :)

It sounds as if you have everything organised. Wishing you peaceful, pain-free rest.
 
After your protracted wait for this knee, I don't think it's all bad to give the baby another night under the hospital's watchful care. When you finally get home, you'll be good to go. Hang tough, PolarBear!
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom