THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, got back for Vegas last night, but was too tired to post. it was fun, great friends, dancing, didn't gamble, saw two shows, oh yeah, the conference was good too :heehee:
 
To all my buds....I have been REALLY busy and tired. I work then sleep and ice. I do apologize I haven't been on here much lately. You guys prolly would have really chewed my butt today, but I got it done. We did some errands in the morning, then my son and I moved cows and calves to pasture which entails sorting, vaccinating, loading and hauling. If that wasn't enough, my son and I had to fix fence....creek fence which meant I went into the creek.....yes @GaRosehippy and @Me2 I left my clothes on.....and tied up panels and wire, it was only about knee deep, but also left boots on so then I got to put up with them the rest of the day. We started around 12:30 and just got in about a half hour ago...10:00 PM. I am pooped out.

I did have a follow-up visit at OS on Friday afternoon....he said I am doing remarkably well and most people do not go back to work until 4-6 weeks for a desk job and I have already done 2 weeks and doing well. Stairs and walking is getting easier, but still taking my time getting around. @MajorHeidi I hope you are doing well and we all know what @GaRosehippy & @Me2 are up to....LOL Now that the weather has turned nice....I am busy as can be. Oh...forgot, raked rocks out of yard this morning along the driveway AND fertilized the yard. I used the lawn tractor, but still had to get it done. Our yard is close to an acre and it took nearly 2 hours. Love the "water cooler" chat....enjoy it when I get a chance to pop in. Take care all.....almost forgot.....told OS and nurse all about BS and how well it has helped and they were very interested!!
 
Thanks....glad you gave BoneSmart a boost. Hopefully they will check it out.

You are really doing fantastic. I can't believe you did all that today. Hope you can rest a bit tomorrow.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14
@Plumberbutt, all that activity just leaves me
[Bonesmart.org] Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14
! Happy that you are doing so well so soon.
 
Brian I think we are doers, too hard to sit around with so much to do, especially with a bionic hip and our old pain is history! Farm life always fun this time of year, I had to shoo my rooster away all day, would not leave me alone! :rotfl: I'm always waiting for the housecleaning fairy to arrive, but then I wake up! :loll:
 
And I thought my day was an adventure! I just brushed two horses trying to get ahead of spring shed, walked my guy a bit and did some ground work. Helped saddle them up so my niece could ride... And was so tempted to try to get up in that saddle but I did resist. Helped hubby with gardening and feeling like there "ain't nothing this country girl can't hack"---


Sheryl from Pittsburgh
LTHR on 4/2/2014
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Rest assured @AndisMom .....I had surgery and my body lets me know that I have!!! Today though, walking out of work....I was able to walk the best that I have for a long time.....I was doing sooo much better!!! Thanks for all the encouragement...you folks are the best!! It is constantly getting better everyday...I am thinking I would like to start walking longer distances...and yes, I will work up to it!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom