I have done my share of painting in my younger days. We built our home, a log cabin, back in the 80’s and I didn’t mind painting then, we hadn’t installed the carpet yet, so I didn’t have to be super careful! I used to put my not quite 3 year old son in his future room on a cot for his nap while I painted.
Those were the days! Best house we ever had. (we designed it, my husband built it) We lived there 21 years and then my husband had a job transfer in another state. It broke our hearts to sell it.
Those were the days! Best house we ever had. (we designed it, my husband built it) We lived there 21 years and then my husband had a job transfer in another state. It broke our hearts to sell it.
United States
Well, um... wish I had that particular crystal ball. Imagine the money I could rake in telling people when their knees will be stiffness-free!
The kneeling, as you say, is the thing. He doesn't need to drag a cushion around with him. At least all we have to move is furniture. No laundry room involved -- though I wish there was! Would love a first floor laundry room. It's on the "Must Have" list for our retirement abode.
course you did! Sorry!