Elad1002
senior
@NavyGunns
Thanks for posting those pics. I've always wanted to do that trip, who knows, I might yet. Oh that traffic is awful, I agree. So glad you were able to get away and enjoy a normal vacation. I have a friend who had a TKR , he is 8 years out and he and his wife are world travelers. If fact they just got back from Southeast Asia. He had a marvelous recovery though he never stopped exercising, did traditional PT from day 1. I guess it works for some people.
I wanted to ask you once again about that sharp.pain to the right side of your knee you had at about 4 mos. Is that when you began taping? It's quite annoying.
Thanks.
Dale
Thanks for posting those pics. I've always wanted to do that trip, who knows, I might yet. Oh that traffic is awful, I agree. So glad you were able to get away and enjoy a normal vacation. I have a friend who had a TKR , he is 8 years out and he and his wife are world travelers. If fact they just got back from Southeast Asia. He had a marvelous recovery though he never stopped exercising, did traditional PT from day 1. I guess it works for some people.
I wanted to ask you once again about that sharp.pain to the right side of your knee you had at about 4 mos. Is that when you began taping? It's quite annoying.
Thanks.
Dale
United States![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63146-5b03664a30203ab04ee17188720eed3a.jpg?hash=WwNmSjAgOr)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63147-cc9ca3253a9e868ea7dcff8293a9e074.jpg?hash=zJyjJTqeho)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63148-b99b91f71d6feffc1edfa9bf1b566ff6.jpg?hash=uZuR9x1v7_)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63149-234314357fd898b464a0a004aa9a1a16.jpg?hash=I0MUNX_YmL)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63145-6e3d2145f7a6781c48ed2bdd86211bea.jpg?hash=bj0hRfemeB)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63144-6aa334b0131ed09792ef1a951897898b.jpg?hash=aqM0sBMe0J)


