Doupie
member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2013
- Messages
- 186
- Age
- 68
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@NavyGunns please don’t leave us, please!!!!
I love your post and I am sooo happy for you that you are finally healed. YOUR RECOVERY THREAD HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY....
I often cry “why did I do this” as well. I pray that I will be able to walk down the aisle without a limp or this stupid compression hose on...lol. It does help but still lots of stiffness. I will miss you...
I love your post and I am sooo happy for you that you are finally healed. YOUR RECOVERY THREAD HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY....
I often cry “why did I do this” as well. I pray that I will be able to walk down the aisle without a limp or this stupid compression hose on...lol. It does help but still lots of stiffness. I will miss you...

) so I’m guessing it was just a sprain. Bet it causes her issues down the road though. Anyway, she got an actual taste of what knee pain feels like. She’s not a very tolerant patient, never has been, but I took good care of her since she has done the same for me (many times actually).



, but Beautiful said she needed to quit as she was tired already! 
It's what having knees used to be like.![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/58/58569-649641d23e27aaae944825435c29c90b.jpg?hash=ZJZB0j4nqq)
![[Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out. [Bonesmart.org] PKR Success - 1 yr out.](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/58/58570-b66c485d49295a2758a31ecea88188ef.jpg?hash=tmxIXUkpWi)
. The only real problem I had was my knee really hates kneeling on hard floors! That meant having to adjust how I got down to paint baseboard trim. But I managed. A couple of touch up areas and soon the bathroom will be ready for company again. Then Beautiful can cross off one more chore off her long list she has for me!
Of course I failed to mention that this chore was last done over 10 years ago and might be just as long before it’s done again (I hate painting!) 

but I think it’s asking a lot to move the appliances out just to paint, so I decided to learn to live with it.