Guest viewing is limited

TKR Papas new knee<

So I slept by cutting back! (one night sample size though.)
So of course I'm back to spinning and walking like the robot that I am.
I say go easy Terry.
Ted
 
@Trppr1231
Both my sons became Eagle scouts. It was a lot of hard work but well worth it. I think your grandson will do well with his project, and you will have fun too!

Hope you can get some sleep soon. That gets old fast.
 
:yawn::chinstroke::chinstroke::chinstroke:@uva55 I have taken otc Motrin pm and helps some except last night. Never got comfy and basically no sleep. Then I have all the grandkids to watch this week. They are good but I couldn't sleep with them here. I will try to get rest tonight. Therapy again today. Not sure if it's boredom stir crazy or what. I been taking tests for work, on the pretense they will give me more money. LOL never happen. So my mind try's to keep busy. @birdwatchr my grandson does have projects for US to do to work to that eagle status. We will make it. @tpellerin Ted I got you. I walked and worked in and out of house. Then therapy so I am sure it was some of that plus a little stress too. I appreciate all of you here. Thanks form the bottom of my heart for listening talking and advise.
 
Late with update. I didn't sleep well Tuesday night. Went back to bed yesterday at 5 with pills. The hard ones. Then up from 8 till around 10 took some Motrin pm then slept most of the night. Knee is hurting pretty good today, actually both are. Not sure if weather we have had or what. Know this I am tired of the pain!!!
 
The weather/change in barometer effects my knees, less and less with time. It will get better.
 
Man, sleep, what is that? The one night that I did well in the last two, I cheated and took a 5 mg pill, against docs orders due to the next TKR coming up in 3 days.
How does Terry watch grandkids on no sleep?
 
@tpellerin papa watches grandkids very carefully with no sleep. Actually my 11 year grandson helps out so much. I slept better last night. But papas do what they must help kids out. I skipped therapy on Wednesday because of pain and tired.
 
Good for you listening to your body and skipping a therapy session because you felt you needed to. Hopefully yesterday and today are better days. Enjoy your grandkids
 
Went to therapy tonight. Sore as heck but getting better. Also therapist said " I must do the wall slides and others at home" . I agreed so starting tomorrow I will do 3-4 sets a day to see what happens. Hope for the best. Left one is as sore as right though.
 
Performed wall slides as asked. Knee sore, restless leg is kicking in so much now I have had to take pills. I don't know if over did it or road around in car to much. Or just sit to much but it is terrible. Not sure if meds will take care of it tonight or if it is going to one looooooooong. night.
 
I hope that you slept, Terry. I've just pulled off two nights in a row of at least 6 hours, however, it's now time for knee # 2 and I've got to start that all over again. What a year.
 
@tpellerin i slept about a total of 6 as well. As usual it was broken into 3 sections. Up at 2 then 3 then 5 got up at 6 and went to breakfast with my wife. Today BOTH knees are killing me.
 
You probably did too many sets of the wall slides. Hope you spent most of the day icing and elevating after going out to breakfast.
 
@Trppr1231 I'm sorry you are still struggling with RLS, the TKR recovery is challenging enough without adding any additional problems. Wishing you some relief soon!!!
 
Hope today is better! I always hated when my "good" knee hurt as bad as the "bad" knee. I sure don't understand the pain while at rest!
 
@uva55 thanks !! I am trying to get past it. I may need to my primary doc to get different or better pills. I am not sure how I got this. Trying to get left knee sit up for surgery. Waiting for the return call.knee is trouble
 
Back
Top Bottom