Guest viewing is limited

TKR Papas new knee<

@Pumpkln no it's more on top right near knee cap in the picture right at top of scar is were it gets pain.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Papas new knee<
    IMG_0057.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 154
My left knee hurts in the general area DLF4. Very tender in one spot on side of knee
Now you have me confused! Your first comment tells me this:
[Bonesmart.org] Papas new knee<


But this comment
it's more on top right near knee cap in the picture right at top of scar is were it gets pain.
tells me something different! Can you tell me the site of this pain?
I have done virtually no therapy at home.
But are you still going to PT? And if so, what are they having you do there? Remember the details I require
go like so: enter machine/exercise then enter number of reps and sets
 
@Josephine no pt. Sorry for confusion. The pain comes from dlf4 at times. But the muscle behind knee cap is very tight. That is easing without doing pt. Swelling has gone done a lot as well. The pain staying in knee area but getting better as I said. The dlf4 pain is also tender to touch. Not really doing anything beside " have to " stuff i.e. Bathroom etc.
 
Hey Terry,

Glad to see you made it out of knee 2!! Few more weeks, that pain'll be history.
2nd knee was no joy ride for me with a 1 month spacing between surgeries!
I'm teaching, getting through the day and am doing some stairs too (1 flight mind you) at work.

Ted
 
@tpellerin Ted my knees are both still giving my a fit. Glad to hear your doing good. I still yet to go back to work and my insurance is trying to get me on SSDI till I do work. Not sure what's happening with them. They both feel like the knees are in a vice at times. I have stopped all therapy for now. The more I become a" couch potato " the less painful it is. But that takes a toll on me.
 
Your knees need you to be a couch potato! You are doing the right thing by cutting back. You will heal much faster and get back sooner to the things you need to do. If you don't take this time off, it'll take you much longer to get back to where you want to be.
 
What Paula said! Your job now is to heal. Strengthening will come later!
 
@sistersinhim @greatlakes ok ladies I get it. I just am not that type to sit around. Glad you all are here for me. I have sit more today than most and have not allowed myself to sleep because I want to sleep tonight in bed. I am continuing to stay away from therapy. I have got a message to OS due to the pain swelling and my feet and ankles swelling up. But weather here is changing with rain coming in. Still hot during day. Don't know what that may cause but sure it does. More to follow and if I am up late I will tell here
 
Sometimes the hardest part of this recovery is "Resting". It will get better.
 
@Josephine I have another question if you please. My feet have begun to hurt more. Is that normal too? Last night when getting ready to shower my right knee was swollen quite large above knee cap area. It was down by this morning but had me a little worried
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom