TKR Pain after 2 years

Try black cohash for hot flushes it was amazing for me a few weeks after starting never ever had another hot flush I can highly recommend it have a read up about it.
 
@G.i.jane, glad to hear that yoa are feeling much better! Nobody benefits from any illness while recovering from tkr. As a matter of fact, we all should be exempt from any additional illness, injury and any other problems for at least 1 year post op! :yes!: Come on universe, give us all a break! :praying: :heehee:
 
Milosanna.. I've started my hormone replacement therapy back up again.. and I've tried black cohosh with no results.
 
@G.i.jane I love your updates, you are doing really well and are an inspiration to me. How long have you been off of work for and when do you have to go back? I am going back very limited part time hours this week. Sounds like your work is very hard.
 
JJ65.. thank you for the compliments!! You just made my day! I get to go back to work on October 4, if Rockline's (my workplace) on call Physical Therapist approves me. I've been off nearly 10 weeks now, and by the end, it'll be 12 weeks total. I stack 35 lb boxes on pallets for 8 hours, along with fixing machines, correcting paperwork, keeping up with pallet counts, and quality checks. There's been days that the available supply of cuss words doesn't meet my demands, but I love it. I go back to the OS on the 26th, and I'm hoping he'll release me to ride my fat horse.
 
KNEERAH @G.i.jane! Your workouts are mighty impressive! I love your updates 'cuz you always make me laugh; keep 'em coming! Pssst: I think the "Fat Horse," better get ready for you....just sayin'. Hope he or she has been working out, lol.
 
Thanks y'all! The only workout the fat horse has been doing is walking around with his head buried in the grass.. when it's not in his feed bucket, lol!
 
Well, he'd better get ready to saddle up, eh? Yep, his lazy days will soon be a thing of the past! Whoohoo!
 
Update after PT today. I managed a 125 degree bend with 0 straight, and pushed 30lbs 20 times. When I came home, I tried to jog, and did 100 yards before the knee said " enough"! I did go ahead and walk for 20 minutes and then unloaded 100lbs feed, before coming in and doing 50 crunches, 50 leg lifts, and 20 push-ups. Oh, and 40 oblique crunches (20 on each side). I'm now sitting on my duff eating pizza and drinking beer as a reward!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OJ2
At this rate of exercise, you could try out for the Olympic Team! :fasthorse:
 
OMG! I couldn't even think of doing all that let alone do it! Congratulations especially if your new knee is not complaining!
 
Canada 35.. the new knee is kind of whiny today, so we did a light workout with light tension on the Exercycle. I have a LOT of errands to run today, so I probably won't get in my 20 minute walk, but I did manage all of my push-ups , crunches and weights.
 
Yowza! That's a workout! I applaud your efforts at getting stronger. Hopefully the whiny leg will feel better soon.
 
Today the knee isn't whiny.. it's stiff!! I had to REALLY work it on the excercycle to get it to see things my way.. lol! I have PT today, and I know my therapist will show me no mercy. Tomorrow, I plan on taking it on a shopping trip, so I need it to be it top form.
 
Back
Top Bottom